Update Advisor shows no 10 availability for lumia 930

R420R

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I got my lumia 930 back from warranty, but it was restored to windows 8.1. First thing I wanted to do was to upgrade it back to Windows 10. So I installed Update Advisor, and checked for update, but it states "Windows 10 update is currently not available for your phone". And at the moment I'm stuck with Windows 8.1 and can't update to windows 10....

Before I returned this phone to warranty I did successfully update it trough Update Advisor to Windows 10 without any problems (almost year ago), but now I can't. Why?

Please help as I don't want to stay with outdated windows and not supported apps on my phone. Basically this phone is almost useless now....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe this is a recent issue that's cropped up. I'm hoping it'll be fixed soon.

If you could, I would also see if you can install the Windows Insider app and get on the Release Preview Ring to at least get started on the upgrade process.

tomseys

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Just noticed this morning that the upgrade advisor is now offering the win 10 upgrade on the 640. It wasn't offering it during the past week (after having done so recently).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss