Why My Lumia 930 Won't Turn ON?

Umar Ahad

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
2 Days back my phone drained completely at night while I was sleeping. In The morning before going out I plugged it into a wall charger and it turned on automatically and displayed the Nokia logo while booting up, I left the room thinking it would boot up but once I returned to my room after an hour or so it was dead, BLANK SCREEN, NOT CHARGING, WONT RESET (HARD OR SOFT USING POWER AND VOL DOWN BUTTONS). I read several post on the web asking to keep it on charge overnight or so to make it work. I have tried all the solutions but it neither boots up neither it responds to any action. Can it be the issue with the charging circuit? I am very much worried. I was running windows 10 Creators Update on the release preview ring and using Samsung Fast Charger for charging it(have been charging using this charger for a while and think its the culprit). Any Ideas and suggestions.

P.S : Windows device recovery tool wont detect it nor does the PC or my laptop.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
It could, no actually, it HAS to be a physical issue. Definitely no power if it's not getting detected. Did you take it to a nearby service location?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720