PIN is typed in correctly, but phone still says No SIM.

juro1077

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys, have any of you ever experienced this kind of problem? When I start (restart) my L930 it immidietaly shows me Sim error message. So I tap okay or continue or whatever, then I lock and unlock the phone. When trying to swing the unlock page up, it asks for pin, so I enter the pin, phone unlocks and vuola, still nothing, No sim as it said before. how is that even possible knowing that I typed the pin in? Thanks a lot for aany response

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, have any of you ever experienced this kind of problem? When I start (restart) my L930 it immidietaly shows me Sim error message. So I tap okay or continue or whatever, then I lock and unlock the phone. When trying to swing the unlock page up, it asks for pin, so I enter the pin, phone unlocks and vuola, still nothing, No sim as it said before. how is that even possible knowing that I typed the pin in? Thanks a lot for aany response
I had simillar problem with my L925, few years ago. Updating software solved it. I don't know how, but it helped. ☺

Sent from mTalk on my Lumia 950

juro1077

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Actually I am thinking about going back to build I had before. I wasnt using my phone for like 6 months and yesterday when I charged it, it worked okay, sim accepted, no problem. but then an upgrade popped up (15063 Im in release preview) and this problem occured. I didnt realized that cos Im used to no pin at all most of the time, but now I think it could really work if I downgraded the software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077