ICON Roll Call

BurritoButt

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
this phone is a release date purchase for me, I'm still running a Samsung Focus S so you know I need it bad :D

I feel your pain. I got a shiny new HTC Radar the day it was released (within about a week of when the Focus S was released) and this sucker is feeling its age. It's been a darn good phone, but it's tired and starting to show signs that it just may give up on life soon.

Existence_Inc

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Aye. This is the phone I have been waiting for. I'm still rocking my BB Bold 9930. Now they need to release BBM for WP and I'll be a happy camper.

~Ex

g808

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I kind of wish the Icon was actually 6" like the 1520, or maybe at least 5.5". Going to have to check it out in person. Ah, who am I fooling? I'm probably going to get one.

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I kind of wish the Icon was actually 6" like the 1520, or maybe at least 5.5". Going to have to check it out in person. Ah, who am I fooling? I'm probably going to get one.

I think that, unless someone can push forward with a zero bezel device, that 5.2? is the max for one handed use. I think the true division is really not screen size but realistic ability to use a phone one handed. Would have loved the Icon to be a little bigger but 5? is the sweet spot right now anyway.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

bertongbadtrip

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
My icon came in to my store today.. Verizon decided to give me the black one. My manager won't let me activate and have the phone till Wednesday which is my day off.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Maanasee Deshmukh

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
929 Roll Call

My icon came in to my store today.. Verizon decided to give me the black one. My manager won't let me activate and have the phone till Wednesday which is my day off.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

how does it look? ;) is it what we hoped it would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bertongbadtrip

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
He let me look at it. The phone is beautiful, although to the untrained eye, it looks just like the 928. I also got to see the demo device for the store, which is the white one. Glad I'm getting the black phone. I would've chose white if they let me, but after looking at both the black one is beautiful. I'm not gonna complain though. They gave me a free Icon, which I was going to pay full retail for anyway. It's not going to replace my work phone (which we upgrade every 3 or 4 months), its a free phone that I'm getting for my personal line. No idea how that happened but I'm happy.

i thought hes gotten a chance to look at it.... at least right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Stopped by the local VZW store today to see if they had any info on the phone and if they were going to be selling it tomorrow. Not a single one of them had any idea what the phone was. :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05