The Specifications for the Nokia Lumia ICON

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Interesting white... It's odd how it looks a bit grey. Maybe it is matte after all? Also looks like the casing peaks out around the front, unlike the 928.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You're right... It sorta looks like the ugly silver trim on my trophy. But that wasn't at all visible in the picture of the black 929. So my guess is it's just the picture.

That'd be ugly...

I was thinking more along the lines of the 925 than the trophy. either way, I still think it's just how the white looks in the picture

Skunkwurx

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I think it is on the black one, its just like the 925 with black aluminium... i'd say its actual metal as nokia build is only getting better even down the line to the 520.... and here has anyone seen the leaked Asha 500,502,503... real nice I think, teen design but still unique and good...

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I think it is on the black one, its just like the 925 with black aluminium... i'd say its actual metal as nokia build is only getting better even down the line to the 520.... and here has anyone seen the leaked Asha 500,502,503... real nice I think, teen design but still unique and good...

That's what i thought, but this picture kinda makes me feel otherwise..

lumia-929-devera-estar-disponivel-nos-eua-no-final-do-ano-nas-cores-preta-e-branca.jpg

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Still can't figure out why Verizon insists on only black and white at launch. A red variant would be so appealing and would just make sense on Verizon.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I just hope the 929 doesn't turn out to be a bulky phone.

I can deal with bulky. I just want Nokia to release phones with similar specs on both VZW & AT&T simultaneously. For once, I want to get a WP8 with specs that lead the pack. If a bit of bulk is what it takes, cool.

I'll buy it regardless because it's pastime to retire this Trophy.

Last edited:

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Please oh please be the specs on the first post and have a sd card/64 gb variant. Yeah it looks a little bland, but I thought the same thing about the 928 until I saw one in person. But if it has a sd card/64 gb I will be pre ordering asap. A red color would be nice, if Verizon wants WP to be a solid 3rd ecosystem, then we need phones that wow. That's the thing with WP and Windows 8, all the devices by OEMs are great, but it seems they are all missing something compared to an android/apple equal. Give me colors, give me sd cards, give me top specs. Its great that Nokia is killing the low to mid range market, but come on us tech guys who love WP are feeling a little behind :/

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey All

So these are the reported specification for the 929 which are similar to the 1520

• 5 inch 1080p display
  • Snapdragon 800 SoC
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 20MP Camera (15MP + 5MP) Dual LED
  • Wireless Charging built in

Anything else shall be updated, post below if you have more details or specs.

Where were these specs reported anyway? I haven't actually seen anything about Snapdragon 800 SoC or 2GB of ram for the NL929 anywhere besides wishful comments in articles and this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3