Lumia 929 Released Date Nov 21

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to die this Holiday. I just bought a new Surface, buying two 60inch TV's for my bedroom this week, a 27inch monitor, a 929, an Xbox One and two games, a new snowboard, and that doesn't even count all the holiday gifts I need to buy!!

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to die this Holiday. I just bought a new Surface, buying two 60inch TV's for my bedroom this week, a 27inch monitor, a 929, an Xbox One and two games, a new snowboard, and that doesn't even count all the holiday gifts I need to buy!!

Two TVs for one bedroom?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yah lol one is going directly in front of my bed, the other is hanging on the wall behind my 5 monitor computer/Xbox station. (3 computers and an Xbox)

I would hate technology after spending 20 minutes in your room. I'd leave and not want to look at any sort of screen or monitor for a week.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Can I have your job, money, and toys when you die? I want them.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I should create a write-up about my room. Its really cool, everything is linked together and all my monitors and TVs are swappable (switches so I can choose which screen is displaying which console/PC/cablebox) all run into the same surround sound system or headphones. Bluetooth receivers for my mobile devices in my room. And my room is only 15' by 15'. I call my bedroom the Cancer Box.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Include pictures. This sounds awesome, and my general lack of general handiwork makes me sad I'm too incompetent to manage this. Of course, so does my lack of a well-paying job, but people CLAIM that computer science can help with that part (not exactly buying it yet myself).

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I should create a write-up about my room. Its really cool, everything is linked together and all my monitors and TVs are swappable (switches so I can choose which screen is displaying which console/PC/cablebox) all run into the same surround sound system or headphones. Bluetooth receivers for my mobile devices in my room. And my room is only 15' by 15'. I call my bedroom the Cancer Box.

I would read it. And weep for your poor, poor eyes. :wink:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, Verizon likes to announce its phones about a week before they release them. If this release date is true, and Verizon is still on track, we should be seeing an announcement sometime in the next 2-3 days... Here's hoping.

JD JD

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I was just wondering how much confidence should be put on the Nov 21 release date? I assume people in these forums are enthusiasts that do not try to put out untrue information. I am asking because I need a new phone pretty quickly but can wait a week if this release date is true. Thanks for starting this thread!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I was just wondering how much confidence should be put on the Nov 21 release date? I assume people in these forums are enthusiasts that do not try to put out untrue information. I am asking because I need a new phone pretty quickly but can wait a week if this release date is true. Thanks for starting this thread!

Broadway, the guy who leaked that date in this thread, is pretty reliable. He does work for VZW and has been correct about information in the past. I would say he definitely put out true information. Now whether or not Verizon is still on track to release on the 21st is out of his control. I would say there's a pretty good shot that the release date is/was true. Now let's hope it happens!

Like I said, Verizon announced the NL 928 6 days before it was available in stores. I would expect the same for the NL 929. We should know in the next couple days if the phone is going to be out on the 21st. If it's not out on the 21st, it'll be out sometime before the new year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro