Lumia 929 release date now Dec 6

Bo

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to bust your bubble guys but the phone isn't coming out until next year. I have no inside information but referencing a different post which somebody stated a Verizon deal with the 928 expiring around the first or second week of January makes me think this. I looked on Verizons page at the time of the post and saw the same information. I think they are really trying to clear their inventory of 928's.

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This whole saga is like deja vu with the 928 all over again. Anybody who was here waiting on the 928 remembers going through the same protracted period of wait. I understand Verizon wants to thoroughly test phones first, but this is ridiculous. They really need to invest a little money to make the whole process quicker and be able to get phones out when people want them. Trying to clear out inventory isn't a very good excuse either, as there is a size difference in the phones that some people don't want, and they've sold two versions of Galaxies and iPhones, so I don't buy that one.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bust your bubble guys but the phone isn't coming out until next year. I have no inside information but referencing a different post which somebody stated a Verizon deal with the 928 expiring around the first or second week of January makes me think this. I looked on Verizons page at the time of the post and saw the same information. I think they are really trying to clear their inventory of 928's.

Yeah, Daniel posted on Twitter about that. Maybe they will announce it though, but release it in January?

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Love that phone is for Verizon. I had the 1520 and really liked it but AT&T's service was terribly unreliable.

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
This guy seriously has a crappy camera. Can't read anything on the pics. Also Idk if anyone has noticed but they said thanks for the tip Pablo. I noticed yesterday in a thread with these pics that a Pablo guy in the comments said he was selling his 929. Then today these pics get leaked again and the guys name is Pablo. Just interesting he would be selling it after he sold his HTC one and cash just to get rid of it.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This thread right here, go down n the comments to #16, a guy named Pablo states he is sailing it.

Yeah I contacted him about buying it. He seemed close to selling it when I contacted him, so it might be sold by now. But I got some pictures from him. That's how I had most of these pictures before today. I also have a couple videos I guess I can post.

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I contacted him about buying it. He seemed close to selling it when I contacted him, so it might be sold by now. But I got some pictures from him. That's how I had most of these pictures before today. I also have a couple videos I guess I can post.

Heck yeah post them up lol

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Okay, we should edit the title of this thread to "Lumia 929 release date now Dec 20th????" haha

Last edited:

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Talked to rep at Microsoft Store in Denver today. He said the 929 release is now looking more like mid-January.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte