Moving the Subsection

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Let's be honest, this subsection never should have been moved under Nokia devices. It should have stayed in the Rumored & Upcoming devices until it was announced, or better yet released. We now have no clue when or if this device is going to be out.

Can we please move it back?

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Let's be honest, this subsection never should have been moved under Nokia devices. It should have stayed in the Rumored & Upcoming devices until it was announced, or better yet released. We now have no clue when or if this device is going to be out.

Can we please move it back?

I just realized you were psyching the 929 out. Good job with the reverse psychology and getting it to show it's face again. This time as the Icon. ;-)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Did he post an article today about it?

Naw, he's referring to the article that was posted on Tuesday which he said the phone was now going to be called Lumia Icon, release date is probably January 16th, and we may be expecting more news today (Thursday, didn't happen).

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm a bit baffled as to why he seemed like he knew something about a Thursday announcement/leak/hint/something, when now it seems like he was shooting in the dark with a guess.

Still hopeful for January. Although I'll take February if that's what it ends up being. Any later than that, and then I'll be bummed, because the next wave of Android phones will be coming and those will have newer, better, more efficient specs and features, which will really make me depressed if Nokia/Verizon release a device that's behind the curve as a "flagship" phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3