Happy New Year VZW! Now Give Us Our Freakin' 929

puttlikezach

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Keep testing. Come on, run some more tests. Sell some more Droid Minis. Have some cats down in Texas install real "wood" cases and package them with neon pink ear buds. Tell us how great your network is...AND RELEASE THE BEAST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Keep testing. Come on, run some more tests. Sell some more Droid Minis. Have some cats down in Texas install real "wood" cases and package them with neon pink ear buds. Tell us how great your network is...AND RELEASE THE BEAST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Verizon directly and voice your displeasure with them. I doubt anyone with any amount of importance at Verizon is reading these comments. ��

puttlikezach

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Call Verizon directly and voice your displeasure with them. I doubt anyone with any amount of importance at Verizon is reading these comments. ��

I probably should but something tells me I'm going to get the all too familiar "I'm not familiar with that device and haven't heard of it. Would you be interested in looking at the Moto X or Droid Mini?"

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I probably should but something tells me I'm going to get the all too familiar "I'm not familiar with that device and haven't heard of it. Would you be interested in looking at the Moto X or Droid Mini?"

Possibly, but keep in mind, all calls are recorded. So it's possible that someone higher up the chain than the normal csr will hear your complaint.

bamakore

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
well it was funny last night for me and my kids at a local Verizon store i added one with a iphone 4s and my son wanted the nokia 928 the Rep. real quick asked why do you want the 928 you know its a windows phone as he was trying to discourage my son to not get that phone but he loves it and I'm waiting for the 929 but if it looks like a February or more wait I will just nab a 928 for the meantime and use my upgrade for the new one when it comes out

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So everyday I can make a new thread complaining about the non-release... please..
Why not? Are these threads causing anyone physical harm? Are they stealing money? Resulting in abused puppies?

Look, I get your point. Verizon has never said anything about this phone, so these threads are rehashing the same Unicorn Sightings over and over. But they are showing 2 things:
-A high interest level in the as still mythic L929 on Verizon.
-WP Central is the place to come to whine about the as still mythic L929.

I come on these threads every once in a while, not everyday. If I find them too whiney, I click on another subject. If I find something interesting, I read and sometimes comment.

Who cares how many of these threads there are? Heck, until the phone is released/canned, there can't be any other kind of thread.

I might start a new one tomorrow whining about the lack of color options, just to get a head start on that. :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3