Nokia 929 in incipio case

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
hmm sadly, it looks like people are buying these, as some of them are saying only 1 left in stock or in stock.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the feather case and dual pro, that's good news that there are going to be a few options available from the start. I really love Incipio cases. I would go with either the feather or dual pro (have both for my 822)

Sychros

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Does any one know if this case, or any case for that matter, is compatible with the Qi charging? I don't want to have to remove the case every time I go to charge the phone.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Does any one know if this case, or any case for that matter, is compatible with the Qi charging? I don't want to have to remove the case every time I go to charge the phone.
I have a large and thick Trident case on my 928, and Qi works fine on it, so feel pretty comfortable that almost any case is going to work with Qi charging.

Grimroid

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I actually have this product (T-Stand Hybrid Black ) of case for another mobile. It is a great case. I never use the kickstand. Thanks for pointing it out. I think I will order it now. Is a Incipio case really that good? The T-Stand Hybrid Black case I got from HRWireless was the best I ever had, but the incipio may be something to think about.

Grim

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I actually have this product (T-Stand Hybrid Black ) of case for another mobile. It is a great case. I never use the kickstand. Thanks for pointing it out. I think I will order it now. Is a Incipio case really that good? The T-Stand Hybrid Black case I got from HRWireless was the best I ever had, but the incipio may be something to think about.

Grim

Hey Grim, I have the kickstand case myself, but the one I have has a hole for the SIM card, and the top hard plastic part looks like a pronged fork, making it annoying if you put it in your pocket. Do you have the same issue?

Check out my post here with pictures of the kickstand case I got: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-belt-clip-pouch-reviews-recommendations.html

Grimroid

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the case

I have the same case for my Galaxy S3 and I love it. Below is the link.

Wholesaler of Samsung brand cell phone accessories, Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, i747, L710, T999,i535 T-Stand / Side-Stand Hybrid Holster TSTAND-SAMi9300-BKBlue.

My buddy has the same case for his 928 and he loves it. I checked it out and it was good. I love the thickness of the sides and I like how it provides bumper space for the screen. The area for the SIM space does not bother me. Below is the link for 928.

Wholesaler of Nokia brand cell phone accessories, Nokia Lumia 928 T-Stand / Side-Stand Hybrid Holster TSTAND-NOK928-BKBK.

That is why when I saw your link I had no issue for buy the case for my (future my) 929 before releases. Before I even brought the case I read the other Lumia reviews and there were all really good. Wish I can dump android GS3 today.

The below is a screen protector I will definitely buy also. I get the same product for all the tablets and mobiles in our house and they have always been the best performing and easies to put protector.

Amazon.com: iLLumiShield - Nokia Lumia 929 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Bubble/Anti-Fingerprint - 3-Pack + Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

Grim

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Grim. Let me know when you get the actual 929 T-Stand case. Like I said, I was a bit annoyed that the top part had the SIM hole, which could easily break the plastic up top.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss