Nokia Lumia Icon on Verizon test website

djca

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Found this page on a Verizon test website listing the 20MP Nokia Lumia Icon at $777. Could just be a placeholder price. The specs page does not mention the amount of built-in memory or if there's an SD slot. It does say that it has a 2.2 GHz quad-core processor, Full HD screen, metal body, 2420mAh battery and that it supports wireless charging.

vzw2.jpg

http://testman.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/nokia-lumia-icon

Attachments

• vzw.jpg
    vzw.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 34

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES..............CMON, AND RELEASE IT ALREADY.........not sure i agree with the 777$ price though, hopefully thats just a placeholder

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES..............CMON, AND RELEASE IT ALREADY.........not sure i agree with the 777$ price though, hopefully thats just a placeholder

I'm sure it is... The white looks so good!

Edit: I wonder if the battery range is 2420-2510mAh, or if it's now just been downgraded to a 2420mAh. And what is this "one finger zoom" thing?

Last edited:

PrismSteel

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

Considering it says the same price for both 2 year contract and month to month, I'm going with a definite placeholder price.

Does anyone know how long it takes phones to be released after being put up on this site?

primortal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it is... The white looks so good!

Edit: I wonder if the battery range is 2420-2510mAh, or if it's now just been downgraded to a 2420mAh. And what is this "one finger zoom" thing?

"One finger zoom" wonder if its slider for zooming; sort of like the settings for the camera. My HTC Touch Pro 2 had a zoom slider below the screen :smile:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
"One finger zoom" wonder if its slider for zooming; sort of like the settings for the camera. My HTC Touch Pro 2 had a zoom slider below the screen :smile:

But that's not a wp8 feature... And as far as I know, it's not a Nokia Black feature either. It could be a Nokia Black feature specific to Verizon? I guess it could be a wp8.1 feature?

nunyazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Do you notice the battery?
"The 2420 mAh battery keeps you going all day, with the convenience of built-in wireless charging to quickly and easily top off your power (charging pad sold separately)."

primortal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
But that's not a wp8 feature... And as far as I know, it's not a Nokia Black feature either. It could be a Nokia Black feature specific to Verizon? I guess it could be a wp8.1 feature?

It doesn't have to be a feature of the OS or firmware. Would it be found in an update to Nokia's Camera app?

For all we know it's just a typo being it content test site.

Update: It appears zooming is for video, from the site
Conveniently Zoom with One Finger
Zoom with one hand simply by swiping your finger on the display. You can zoom up to three times in 1080p video without losing clarity, while optical image stabilization keeps video smooth and jitter-free.

Last edited:

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly, under the Experience Essentials heading: "From its elegant glass and metal design to the Nokia and HERE exclusive apps, the Nokia Lumia Icon puts everyday essentials in the palm of your hand." I hope they aren't referring to the glass screen here.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly, under the Experience Essentials heading: "From its elegant glass and metal design to the Nokia and HERE exclusive apps, the Nokia Lumia Icon puts everyday essentials in the palm of your hand." I hope they aren't referring to the glass screen here.

Why? It's gorilla glass, no?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss