I wanted to start a new thread on this. Seeing as how the 929/Icon may be available by the end of this month, I wanted to let the WPCentral community know what I have already purchased, in eager anticipation of this phone! I've done the research, and wanted to share.

1. Nokia Lumia 929 Cover Case (T-Stand Hybrid Black / Dark Blue): Amazon.com: For Nokia Lumia 929 Cover Case (T-Stand Hybrid Black / Dark Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Got it for $4 shipped. Looks like a good case, but one thing that annoys me is that they cut a hole out of the top for the SIM card, and the plastic on top can act like a pronged fork when you put it in your pocket or in a pouch. If they had left the SIM card covered, this would have been perfect. I'll have to do a field test in the future once I get the actual phone.
    The kickstand case is 3" wide x 5 & 5/8" long x about 5/8" deep.

2. Incipio Nokia Lumia Icon Dual Pro Case - Black / Black: Amazon.com: Incipio Nokia Lumia 929 Dual PRO Case - Black / Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I decided to get this case over the feather case, because the feather case seemed a little too hard and slippery for me, and I'm a klutz as it is! I love the look and feel of the Dual Pro case!
    The Incipio Dual Pro case is 3" wide x 5" & 5/8" long x 1/2" deep, a little slimmer than the kickstand case.

3. Let me start by saying that I love wearing my phone on my belt. Sorry, I'm a geek, that's the way it is. I searched high and low for a good leather pouch with rotating (not stationary) belt clip (preferably ratchet, and preferably horizontal) that would fit this phone. I wanted a belt clip that would fit the phone WITH a case on it! I was taking the kickstand case all over the place with me, trying to see if it would fit in a leather pouch, and I had no luck. The only thing that came close was the AGF leather case that the AT&T stores sell, but it was still too small for it. (I have the medium AGF case for my 822 and love it!)
    I found this case at Best Buy, the Mophie Hip Holster, model 7500:
    Amazon.com: mophie Leather 7500 Folio Hip Holster Case for iPhone 5 with Juice Pack (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    mophie Hip Holster 7500 BeltClip Case for Apple iPhone 5 40515BCW - Best Buy
    The kickstand case fits in the Mophie pouch a little snugly but not too much. The Incipio Dual Pro case fits JUST right!
    This case rocks! It's solid, high-quality leather, magnet closure, plastic ratchet clip, and will certainly fit the 929/Icon without any problems. And it's very professional-looking! The ratchet goes 360 degrees too.

I've posted below pictures I've taken of the belt clip and cases.
    Thank you for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails incipiofront1.jpg   incipiofront2.jpg   kickstandback.jpg   kickstandfront.jpg   ktop1.jpg  

ktop2.jpg   mophiecaseback.jpg   mophiecasefront.jpg  
    01-11-2014 03:23 PM
    See what you've done to us, Verizon? See the craziness you've driven us to?

beg8.gif
    01-11-2014 04:51 PM
    See what you've done to us, Verizon? See the craziness you've driven us to?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEG8.gif 
Views:	130 
Size:	493.0 KB 
ID:	54248
    Yeah, sick carrier. :p
    01-11-2014 05:36 PM