Nokia Lumia Icon is NOT YET available!

farskija

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
If this phone had been released around Thanksgiving or Christmas I would have jumped on it, now I am considering staying with BlackBerry and getting the Z30. I was ready to make a jump to WP since I have the Surface Pro, but now, not so much...

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
If this phone had been released around Thanksgiving or Christmas I would have jumped on it, now I am considering staying with BlackBerry and getting the Z30. I was ready to make a jump to WP since I have the Surface Pro, but now, not so much...
I'd say hang in there my friend. You'll love making the move to WP from BB. This wait does suck, but hopefully it will be worth it!

fatrat727

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well I did a little digging and found out Otterbox will be providing a case for this device. Which is awesome because the 928 was treated like a step child when it came to accessories :eck:WP_20140123_18_19_55_Pro.jpg

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Knowing Verizon, they'll probably release it on March 5th so it will be after the new Galaxy is released. Then they can cite poor sales of it versus the new Galaxy, and claim nobody really wants a WP device.

No, no! This is gonna blow away the Galaxy S5 in media coverage because it has.... Ummm... A 1080p screen! Yes, Much better that they keep that a secret.. Crazy futuristic technology that it is. Smart move Verizon.

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
**A bit off-topic, but I think it's pretty sweet how quick the mods here are in spam/trolling response. A tip of the hat to them!

Ok, Lumia talk--RESUME! :)

RetBchBoy

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

I made the change last month (Z10 to 928). I've been a BB fan for years and still believe in them but since my company went Office 365 it pushed me to WP. I also have the SP2 and the OneNote integration alone makes it worth it....

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I made the change last month (Z10 to 928). I've been a BB fan for years and still believe in them but since my company went Office 365 it pushed me to WP. I also have the SP2 and the OneNote integration alone makes it worth it....

Another SP2/928 owner here. Agree that OneNote is great.

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I bought my current 822 as a refurb on eBay for $75. It was a great purchase! It's going to have to last me until the ICON comes out.

I was thinking of doing that, but I figured it's so close to the Icon release (or so I thought), it wouldn't be worth it. Now I'm just here twiddling my thumbs, trying to be patient.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if anyone ever ended up ordering one of the ones on sale from that China seller? Figured if you chose the fastest shipping it would probably show up before VZW announces/releases it. Decisions decisions.

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if anyone ever ended up ordering one of the ones on sale from that China seller? Figured if you chose the fastest shipping it would probably show up before VZW announces/releases it. Decisions decisions.

Would be nice if one of these guys could at least produce a "hands on" video. Even find someone who speaks English to pull it off... I'm sure if they have the ability to get their hands on a Verizon branded handset they could wrangle a video camera as well.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Would be nice if one of these guys could at least produce a "hands on" video. Even find someone who speaks English to pull it off... I'm sure if they have the ability to get their hands on a Verizon branded handset they could wrangle a video camera as well.
Right?! Was thinking the EXACT same thing. Hopefully something turns up soon.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I wouldnt be so frustrated if Verizon had a variety of windows phones.

If I go back to android I'm just going to kill their data with tethering. Speaking of, is there a way to do it on the 928 without paying? I'm on unlimited

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa