02-01-2014 10:33 AM
77 ... 234
tools
    Well one I need is my bank app. There are some apps like viggle, some apps that my wife uses to make money. Not sure of the name of that one.
    For any app that has a mobile website you can use WebApps or WizTiles. It allows you to create a tile (WizTiles allows you to create a front and back image so it flips like a live tile) to place on your start screen. I know it's basically pinning a favorite web page to the start screen but it's still pretty nice. In many cases I've found that the mobile website is better than the apps on other platforms. For example my bank's mobile website and MotorTrend's mobile website are much smoother than the iOS apps. Of course, my local grocer has a mobile app for iOS and Android that rocks compared to their mobile site, but it does in a pinch.

That said, they look so nice on my start screen most people don't even know there's not an official app.

Anyway, just trying to help. If it doesn't work for you that's cool.
    Last edited by Zippier; 01-31-2014 at 06:45 PM.
    01-31-2014 06:13 PM
    For any app that has a mobile website you can use WebApps or WizTiles. It allows you to create a tile (WizTiles allows you to create a front and back image so it flips like a live tile) to place on your start screen. I know it's basically pinning a favorite web page to the start screen but it's still pretty nice. In many cases I've found that the mobile website is better than the apps on other platforms. For example my bank's mobile website and MotorTrend's mobile website are much smoother than the iOS apps. Of course, my local grocer has a mobile app for iOS and Android that rocks compared to their mobile site, but it does in a pinch.

That said, they look so nice on my start screen most people don't even know there's not an official app.

Anyway, just trying to help. If it doesn't work for you that's cool.
    Oh yay you made me remember! I hate my disease. I keep forgetting the easy no brainer things. Thank you for pointing that out! Now I want a galaxy note 3 a whole lot less.
    02-01-2014 10:33 AM
77 ... 234