Will go live tonight!

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I called four Verizon stores today and they all admit the device exist! so that's a good start. I asked them about the device and they said they didn't get a shipment for the device today and that I should go live to order and get it shipped to you tonight. They told me to call back Thursday to see if they go their shipment in. One store even said they had the accessories in today but couldn't sell them until they had the device for sale.

Keith Petrovich

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I called four Verizon stores today and they all admit the device exist! so that's a good start. I asked them about the device and they said they didn't get a shipment for the device today and that I should go live to order and get it shipped to you tonight. They told me to call back Thursday to see if they go their shipment in. One store even said they had the accessories in today but couldn't sell them until they had the device for sale.
What exactly do you mean.. they will be available starting tomorrow? What proof do you have?

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I actually don't have "legitimate" proof. I just called around my area. You can call your local Verizon store and see what they say.

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Envious of you guys. You getting the ultimate Windows Phone imo

I hope theres an international version coming otherwise its an even longer wait for the rest of us.

Keith Petrovich

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Envious of you guys. You getting the ultimate Windows Phone imo

I hope theres an international version coming otherwise its an even longer wait for the rest of us.
Dont be envious, this thing has been delayed and has fallen behind the newer tech.. verizon keeps screwing us over.

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia Icon/929 has everything I want in a Windows Phone

5.0 inch HD screen
Super game performance (Quad core and GPU)
Pureview Camera

The new tech you talk about is what exactly?????

Whatever it is I dont feel that it will have the same impact for me as the three listed above.
HD is all I need in a screen for mobile. All this 2K 4K stuff if that is what you refer to is a bit overboard unless it uses less power which somehow I doubt.

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So far nothing :(

I am so torn, I might keep my note 3 for a year or get the 929... I just dunno!

Maybe I will get both.. who knows.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a Verizon representative here in Houston, Tx and they said no such device is in shipment and they could not give me an ETA.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey, OP. If you haven't figured it out by now, this thread is dumb.

Well, if you check at midnight EST and the ICON is NOT live on Verizon's site then I would officially call this thread dumb (a waste of server space). If it does show up, then it was right on but, still a little dumb....but, not fully....

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I just called my store in my town. "It should be in stock pretty soon, but we don't have any right now." I asked about the Nokia Lumia Icon, so he definitely knew what I was talking about!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte