Nokia Lumia Icon Will Go On Sale February 20th!

Truefan2001

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
The Icon will hit the shelves on February 20th. You will be able to place a $50 deposit to preorder one at a Microsoft Store starting next week.....

I won't say how I know...but this is solid....I know many won't believe it because I don't have something to scan as proof...but we just received an internal memo stating the preorder and release date info...

Just wanted people to know

TRUEY

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The Icon will hit the shelves on February 20th. You will be able to place a $50 deposit to preorder one at a Microsoft Store starting next week.....

I won't say how I know...but this is solid....I know many won't believe it because I don't have something to scan as proof...but we just received an internal memo stating the preorder and release date info...

TRUEY

November 21st, December 6th, January 16th, February 5th, and now February 20th. Did I miss any rumored launch dates? Let's hope this one sticks! I think it will.

carstenosu

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

TRUEY

Lol you won't say how you know but then you tell us how you know. Not complaining, just hilarious. Thanks for the info!

savagelizards

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft just emailed me a pic of some half-eaten blackberries and offered me a Free Icon in trade for my Storm...

I jest of course, but I am still hoping for February 13th launch... Feb 20th is a long way off. Someone is sure to steal my upgrade...

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
This 929/Icon thing has become really stupid, everyone knows the specs, we've seen it from all angles, what could surprise us anyway?, I really think Nokia missed what could have been a great surprise for everyone in the industry, now everyone is worried about MWC2014 and the crapsung galac**** 5...

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I think that's the holdup. Once black rolls out on Verizon, then the Icon will be out. Its probably being held up bc of testing

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Seems to me that the Icon would come out with Black first then the rest of the Lumia lineup on Verizon would get it. Much like it was done on AT&T.

Regardless, I'd really like Black on my 928 before I decide on an Icon....even though I know I'll buy the damn thing as soon as I can. Black on my 928 or not.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to be disappointed again :(, posts like these hurt me :crying:, if I don't see it as news on WPCentral front page am not falling for this

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

TRUEY

So Nokia has the time to get this out but not the power keyboard for the 2520? Smh!

namflow

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site

TRUEY

clearly you work at the MS store. Don't put your job at risk over being some source. I know that some people get fired all the time for leaking info at lots of companies...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ah, the rumor of the day....no proof ain't going to happen..

We really need a thread that is named "Today's 929/Icon release rumor" and keep this are clean...

dmmontal

May 1, 2013
Visit site

TRUEY

This is in line with a) Dan's posts stating that he felt the Icon would be released before MWC, b) the timing of the Nokia teaser from yesterday, and c) the sales person at the Microsoft Store who told me earlier this week that they would be taking pre-orders for the device "very soon". I'm guessing that this is going to be it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos