Nokia Lumia Icon Will Go On Sale February 20th!

JBConforti

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I called in to my local store since the site says pre-order with new 2 yr contract and I want it off contract. She put me on hold and said yes they will do pre-orders for off contract but they donn't know what the price will be yet. Gonna go after work and put my life savings down on it.

Buy Nokia Lumia Icon for Verizon - Microsoft Store

I called the M.S Store in tulsa and he couldnt give me the exact off contract price but he said to expect ~$600

JBConforti

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Yup, he actually got a tweet straight from nokia. Very happy with a $549 price. Especially if verizon is offering a 100 a phone as trade in.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Yup, he actually got a tweet straight from nokia. Very happy with a $549 price. Especially if verizon is offering a 100 a phone as trade in.

Sounds good. I think Gazelle is offering $82 and Amazon $88 so about $450 out of pocket I can stomach. Well not really, but hey you only live once.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been able to actually pre-order it? I just got off the phone with the Mall of America store and they said that they announced its existence today, but have no idea when they're taking pre-orders.

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been able to actually pre-order it? I just got off the phone with the Mall of America store and they said that they announced its existence today, but have no idea when they're taking pre-orders.

Those who have walked into a Windows store.....yes. Everyone else, no.

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I just checked their trade in program for the 928 and it said $59 with no scratches or dents. Won't be trading it in there.

I'm saving my trusty 928 and not purchasing an insurance plan for the Icon. I'll just keep it in a drawer and should I unintentionally render my Icon useless I'll use the 928 until upgrade time.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm saving my trusty 928 and not purchasing an insurance plan for the Icon. I'll just keep it in a drawer and should I unintentionally render my Icon useless I'll use the 928 until upgrade time.
I hear ya. I'll probably do the same with my 822 if I can't control the urge and end up getting the Icon.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Btw, has anyone actually seen the Icon at the Microsoft store? Or are folks just preordering without even seeing it? I'd like to compare its size with my 822.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Btw, has anyone actually seen the Icon at the Microsoft store? Or are folks just preordering without even seeing it? I'd like to compare its size with my 822.

Of course it's not in stores. It was just announced. You'll gave to wait until its officially in stores to see it in person.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
The more "Hands on" videos I watch, the more I want this phone!!!! Am I the only one? This thing looks awesome!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb