Nokia Lumia Icon Now Orderable...?

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I called my local Verizon Wireless store, and an associate named Tiffany answered. I asked about the Lumia Icon, and she said she doesn't have it in stock, but if I came into the store I could place an order and have it within three to five days.

What?

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I called my local Verizon Wireless store, and an associate named Tiffany answered. I asked about the Lumia Icon, and she said she doesn't have it in stock, but if I came into the store I could place an order and have it within three to five days.

What?

Seems like bad info...

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

What?

"Sure, yeah three to five days! Or seven... whatever... Just come give me your sale."

mikeyyyownz

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Called one of those authorized Verizon retailers (privately owned), since it's the closest one to my house.

I could pre-order it, but that I'd have to pay full price as a deposit (I'm buying off-contract). He told me it would be better to wait, but that he would have a couple in stock on the 20th for sure. Said I was the first to call about the phone. Shocker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon