$199 on contract. The wait is over

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually surprised it is so high tbh. I figured it would be $99 considering it is so late. What's the price of the 1520 these days?

What's so late about it people? It's a Snapdragon 800 1080P phone with top specs, top camera, wireless charging and amazing build quality. The new HTC and S5 will only match these specs, they won't beat it and the S5 will probably be the best or second best selling phone this year. This phone isn't late at all when it comes to specs so don't expect a badass phone for a cheap contract price especially on Verizon, this isn't AT&T.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Well, we sure need to help you fix that first and foremost! :)

It's says "pre order in store only" so.... No store near me... What do I do now? And it does not mention am off contract price anyway...

Might just have to wait it out and not pre-order. But I'd say your best bet will be to get it out of contract at a Verizon store on the 20th. We should see information from them this week about it.

ajscalingi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing there's no need to pre-order as there's not much of a demand for Windows Phone. That said, can any one tell me if it's safe to assume that it, actually, will be available in store on the 20th? My fear is that it doesn't reach stores on the date of release.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss