Obligatory White or Black thread

bropes8

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The black does seem more "cohesive," but I still think white would be more eye-catching. I'm still torn though... I only hope that the matte finish on it lasts without much wear. All I can think of is having my blue 8X's finish fade within a month or two of having it!

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad i got the white. I saw both at the Microsoft store on display and the white really does stand out. Said it once and I'll say it again, it's that silver metal band that really makes the phone. The metal band on the black just "blends in" to me.

Regardless of what you get it's more gorgeous in person.

Mister_Burris

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure yet. I am at the Microsoft store now. I'm not the primary on my account so I'm waiting an hour on some info before I upgrade. I will most likely go white. I have a lot of chocolate wood furniture and black accents in my house and often misplace my black iPhone

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad i got the white. I saw both at the Microsoft store on display and the white really does stand out. Said it once and I'll say it again, it's that silver metal band that really makes the phone. The metal band on the black just "blends in" to me.

Regardless of what you get it's more gorgeous in person.

I was hoping to get the white Icon because of how much the metal band sticks out, but sadly they only had one left in the store and it was black, so I went with that version. It's even more boring IMO, but in the end the color doesn't matter when I cover it up with a case anyways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo