best place to buy Icon off contract?

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Could you please tell us the source of this information? I spoke to MS Store yesterday, they said they are not selling it off-contract. Moreover, they claimed the phone will be Verizon SIM-locked

Exact opposite of what the MS Store near me said. Although they didn't know the price off contract they said they would accept $25 as a down payment towards off contract price on the 20th.

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Exact opposite of what the MS Store near me said. Although they didn't know the price off contract they said they would accept $25 as a down payment towards off contract price on the 20th.

Maybe they told you that because in their system it only shows them the on-contract price. The lady I spoke to said to call back tomorrow when they will probably have more info.

Posted via the WPC App

Tat3rs10

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
So today I talked to my local Verizon store today and they are unsure if they will have any in stock tomorrow. On top of that I asked about a warranty and the guy told me that they offer warranties but only 1 year warranties. I noticed the Microsoft store has a 2 year warranty option so it looks like I will be buying this from the Microsoft Store tomorrow if they have it available off contract.

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'm so upset and mad right now, just read this as something fun because i'm sure I will change my mind after I cool down but

F**K MICROSOFT, VERIZON, AND NOKIA!!! ALL 3 SEEM LIKE THEY COULD'T CARE LESS ABOUT THIS PHONE. The MS store won't let me ship it to my school address, so now I have to go home to get it???? MS is making this process way to hard. PLEASE JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND SEND IT TO ME ITS NOT THAT HARD, EVERY OTHER RETAILER IN THE WORLD CAN DO YOU, WHY CANT YOU.

****! this is the final straw, if they wont send it to my school address me and my 822 gonna live out the rest of the contract. Period. If the 3 companies involved don't want my money, then ill just spend it somewhere else.

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
So I ended up buying the phone for full retail at Verizon using Isis and I got a total of $130 back. Brought the phone down to $470 and made it sting a bit less.

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

BrayMatter

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if buying this off contract will allow me to use in Canada? Specifically sasktel. Have read that 928 users had issues with mms and no lte outside Verizon network? Is this true?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12