Has anyone seen this?

AZba11in

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
The top right? It says you can buy it at verizon but when you click on it, it doesn't bring you to the actual page for it....so are they going to have it up for pre order soon then?

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I have seen that as well, but when you go to the VZW site, or even click that link there is no mention Lumia Icon on the site yet. I suspect that this is just some of Google's Advertising Magic gathered from your recent searches and available data.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I have seen that as well, but when you go to the VZW site, or even click that link there is no mention Lumia Icon on the site yet. I suspect that this is just some of Google's Advertising Magic gathered from your recent searches and available data.

I've notice that the only way you'll see anything related to the phone on Verizon's site is if you do an internet search like this: "Nokia Lumia Icon" site:verizonwireless.com
If you do this you'll get this site and nothing else substantial right now: Noka Lumia Icon - Windows Phone 8

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Verizon has had this page available since last week so they do have something. Nokia Lumia Icon - Verizon Wireless
I've seen the adds too, I was on ebay last night and they were popping up at the bottom of my searches. The link went to the generic Verizon page. I'm sure on Thurs. the page will go live at Verizon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12