Thursday can't come/arrive soon enough!

qwank

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
can you use an upgrade from another line at the Microsoft store, or is that something Verizon has to do?

also, has anyone tried getting one today, or are they absolutely not allowed to sell them until tomorrow?

JBConforti

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Can we do the $100 trade in offer online or does that need to be in the store? And is that $100 trade in only for new lines? I haven't found much info online for that promotion. I need to dig around and see what I have that still works.

Edit: Looks like you can do it online and it only requires purchasing and activating a new 4G phone. Cell Phone Discounts - Cell Phone Deals | Verizon Wireless

At the bottom says requires new 2 year activation. Does that mean a new contract?

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'll be going to the closest MS Store today to preorder. Is it sad that I'm as excited not to have to deal with VZ sales reps as I am for the actual phone? :p

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Can we do the $100 trade in offer online or does that need to be in the store? And is that $100 trade in only for new lines? I haven't found much info online for that promotion. I need to dig around and see what I have that still works.

Edit: Looks like you can do it online and it only requires purchasing and activating a new 4G phone. Cell Phone Discounts - Cell Phone Deals | Verizon Wireless
This requires trading in your current smartphone, which if you can't sell on ebay for at least $135 ($100 + free activation usually costing $35) is pretty good. But I can still sell my 928 on eBay for about $190 so I'll be skipping out on this, UNLESS I can trade in my inactive Galaxy Nexus which is my backup unit. I'll have to ask about this.

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
This requires trading in your current smartphone, which if you can't sell on ebay for at least $135 ($100 + free activation usually costing $35) is pretty good. But I can still sell my 928 on eBay for about $190 so I'll be skipping out on this, UNLESS I can trade in my inactive Galaxy Nexus which is my backup unit. I'll have to ask about this.

Well I have an couple HTC Moguls, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2 and one of the blackberry flip smartphones...I think I'll be getting the better deal. :)

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Where did you hear that you'll get cash back if you pay with ISIS?

Posted via the WPC App

well its thier standar deal going until the 28th of teh month and VZW store are of course ISIS equipped. I've gotten back money every time i pay with my phone. https://www.paywithisis.com/offers/serve.html

not trying to advertise for the crappy wallet service but in this case it makes sense for me to use it.

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
20% cash back on the amount spent? ($45ish) its something i guess but it takes the sting off for us poor saps that couldn't hold onto our upgrades.

I understand. You know at the Microsoft Store they're giving a free wireless charger when you purchase the Icon through March 16

Posted via the WPC App

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I understand. You know at the Microsoft Store they're giving a free wireless charger when you purchase the Icon through March 16

Posted via the WPC App

Is this something posted in-store? Cause I haven't seen any mention of this. I may go there instead if true.

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

Posted via the WPC App

Actually, I called my local MS store and the gentleman I spoke with said the wireless charger deal is for preorders (which ends today). I'm not sure if its different from store to store, but I'm not going to take any chances and head to an MS store after I get off work.

gamblers4

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I just got off the phone with my local Microsoft store. They said that just because you pre-ordered does not qualify one for a free charger, yet after your purchase you will receive a free charger as a pre-order gift. :)

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site

Posted via the WPC App

Thats awesome as well. I welcome any and all deals to be had. In my case it makes more sense to get it from VZW but for others there are definitely other incentives to choose otherwise. I'm also a student and am eligible for the 10% Microsoft discount as well.

fonefan

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thats awesome as well. I welcome any and all deals to be had. In my case it makes more sense to get it from VZW but for others there are definitely other incentives to choose otherwise. I'm also a student and am eligible for the 10% Microsoft discount as well.

Agree. Microsoft has a better insurance on phones too, and if you ever have issues with your phone, they have more knowledge on how to fix it than Verizon reps

Posted via the WPC App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750