We've heard a lot of different reviews, both good and bad, from the professionals. Now it is our turn to give our opinions on the Icon once we get our hands on it.

Use this thread to give your first impressions and personal review about the Icon. This will further help the undecided to decide whether the Icon is a good choice for them or not.

Please don't post here if you don't own an Icon, unless you're inquiring about something the reviewer is saying or want to know more about the phone capabilities, settings available, etc. We want to help people make informed decisions about their purchase. If you find the needed to complain about missing features, specs, etc., please use the other threads that have already been created for this purpose. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your Icon!

Posted via the WPC App
    Last edited by fonefan; 02-19-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    02-19-2014 08:30 AM
    We've heard a lot of different reviews, both good and bad, from the professionals. Now it is our turn to give our opinions on the Icon once we get our hands on it.

Use this thread to give your first impressions and personal thoughts about the Icon. This will further help the undecided to decide whether the Icon is a good choice for them or not.
    Please don't post here if you don't own an Icon, unless you're inquiring about something the reviewer is saying or want to know more about the phone capabilities, settings available, etc. We want to help people make informed decisions about their purchase. If you find the needed to complain about missing features, specs, etc., please use the other threads that have already been created for this purpose. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your Icon!

Posted via the WPC App
    Broke your own rule
    02-19-2014 08:32 AM
    Broke your own rule
    Aha! Not really. I just created this today so it'll be ready for tomorrow. I'll be back on this thread tomorrow after I get my phone. Have a great day!

Posted via the WPC App
    02-19-2014 08:42 AM