Icon $599 on ms store

ret18057

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
For those getting at MS store, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THEM PRICE MATCH. Or send me the $50, if you don't need it. Free money...

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Saw that it was $600 at MS Stores and noticed that my local Verizon Store was carrying the black ones for $550, so I ended up grabbing it there. I really wanted the white one, but wanted the phone today versus waiting for it to ship.

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
For those going to Microsoft Retail locations, the reason they can't price match AND give you the free charger is because both are considered discounts and they can't stack discounts; you have to pick one or the other. I would suggest get the charger, because that's worth $70 which is more than the $50 price match.

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
WTF - the Manhattan store completely ignored me when I told them about it, said they didn't know. Now I just called to complain and get them to send me a charger, and they tell me it needed to be purchased on contract, and phones that were purchased outright were not eligible - WTF - im not giving up my unlimited data for a 50$ wireless charger. They should be happy I bought it outright, they got more money from me, really stupid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon