Lumia Icon Cases

barkins

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up my first Windows Phone, the Lumia Icon. It was so new at the Verizon store, they didn't have any cases for it.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I had the Incipio feather case for the 928 but went with the Incipio DualPro case for the Icon because the screen is more exposed on the Icon. I was very happy with the feather. Bother are available on Amazon.

ObviouslyLost

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered this one.
Amazon.com: Trident Case Cyclops Series Case for Nokia Lumia 929 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

As a side note, did anyone get the Otterbox Defender for the Icon? I got it at Verizon when I picked up the phone today, but I had an odd issue with it. I also got screen protectors. When I put the Otterbox on the phone, the start button wouldn't work. The back and search buttons worked fine, however... I didn't realize this until I got back to work, as I was rushing to get back and I'm also new to the WP platform. I returned the case and swapped it for the Incipio Feather for the time being. The rep at the store said that they've never heard of a phone having trouble with the Otterbox cases before. Anyone else had a similar issue with this case and phone? I'm curious as to whether I might need to swap the phone out. I DO have 14 days though, so no rush, I suppose. I'll be able to test with the Trident that I ordered as well.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes