02-01-2015 05:42 PM
94 ... 234
tools
    Weird... well I think they changed it for the worse, cause the way I've been doing has been the same for years (I've done it for years) I guess I sucked all the money out of them lol my icon protector I bought on the day it was released.
    04-17-2014 12:44 PM
    I swear by IQ shield ;)
    04-17-2014 01:03 PM
    I have the VZW one I'm generally displeased with it. I think I'll head to my local mall and get the ghost armor applied to it. I've used Ghost Armor in the past and like what it has to offer.
    04-17-2014 02:15 PM
    Will not buy again but Zagg did not make the shield for Icon. Hopefully, they will have it for the 930 which should be the same as Icon.

On a side note I did email Zagg about making a shield for the Icon and they replied within 24 hours and told me that they will forward the suggestion over to their development team.
    Zagg does have shield for the Icon. I got it installed from Zagg itself at the mall. It came out on Mar 20 or so, a month after Icon came out. Microsoft stores have them too.
    04-17-2014 07:49 PM
    Zagg does have shield for the Icon. I got it installed from Zagg itself at the mall. It came out on Mar 20 or so, a month after Icon came out. Microsoft stores have them too.
    I was at the local MSFT store and they said they MSFT is fixing to stop selling Zagg protectors. The Zagg protectors they sell don't quite fit right. Something about it covering one of the microphones.
    04-17-2014 10:12 PM
    I was at the local MSFT store and they said they MSFT is fixing to stop selling Zagg protectors. The Zagg protectors they sell don't quite fit right. Something about it covering one of the microphones.
    Yeah I work at Best Buy and we have to apply them and its miserable because half of their products are cut out so incredibly poorly.
    04-18-2014 01:09 AM

lumia | Search Results

lol they sold you some crap and called it for icon
    04-18-2014 09:52 AM
    Put an illumishield matte protector on the wife's icon. Fits well, doesn't wrap the whole way to the edge of the glass, but covers the "screen" if that makes sense. Top edges where it might be prone to peeling are covered by here Dual Pro case.
    04-21-2014 03:08 PM
    One site, one suggestion, no substitute.

Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia Icon Screen Protector
    bbhybridchris likes this.
    04-26-2014 09:10 PM
    Yeah I work at Best Buy and we have to apply them and its miserable because half of their products are cut out so incredibly poorly.
    I still don't understand why anyone buys their overpriced, orange peel crap. Even their newer HD protectors are junk compared to the competition.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    04-26-2014 11:42 PM
    One site, one suggestion, no substitute.

Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia Icon Screen Protector
    Absolutely every phone I have had the past few years gets one of these. Lifetime warranty and really easy application I don't use anything else!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    04-29-2014 09:40 PM
    I have not had a problem with the Verizon screen protectors. The only thing that happened is that the top left corner peeled up I guess after going in and out of my pocket. No big deal for me, I applied the other one I had with no problem and it is on better than the previous on anyways. Plus I like the screen protector since it wraps the edges too. Though I would buy a tempered glass one and use it if I ever had to. It would be nice if someone did make one for it.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    04-29-2014 10:48 PM
    I use my phones hard. and prefer naked. I try to keep my hands clean but do pick up some carborundum dust and that will leave fine scratches that one can see if holding the phone sideways in the sun with the screen off... but when the screen is on they cannot be seen when looking straight on,, I do not wear a diamond ring and carry the phones in a pocket with metal.

Iphone 5S, Samsung Note 3, Lumia 1020 my fav
    08-10-2014 10:03 PM
    Got the Verizon one on now. Works well, easy to apply, and you get extras. Do have a invisible shield on the way. Tried skinimo. Had trouble with installation. So I put a Verizon one back on. Will try them again, with a replacement. Didn't fell much different than an invisible shield.
    08-11-2014 07:45 AM
    Are there any tempered glass protectors out there for the icon yet?
    09-09-2014 09:25 AM
    I use ArmorSuit full body skins:

http://stores.ebay.com/yesavenue?_dm...armorsuit+icon

I like to put a screen protector on the back too, because you can still get debris on the back of the phone even if you have a case.

When it's time to sell the phone, the buyer can either keep it on or peel it off and the phone will be pristine. :)
    07outback likes this.
    01-12-2015 02:26 PM
    Are there any tempered glass protectors out there for the icon yet?
    I found this one:

Robot Check

I'm not sure how well it will work. The Icon's screen is curved along the edges and I'm not sure how well the edges of the screen protector will stay put. I stopped using screen protectors mainly because of this.

There are several earlier posts about Skinomi screen protectors though.
    01-17-2015 10:11 PM
    I'm looking for a screen protector now for the 930. Is the Icon exactly the same as the 930? Especially with the screen protector, it must be ... perfect :)
    02-01-2015 05:19 PM
    From what I know, the icon screen protectors should fit the 930 with no problem. But I could be wrong. Armor suit has it for both, but I don't really know if there is a difference between the two protectors.
    02-01-2015 05:42 PM
94 ... 234