Should I Wait for a Discount or Get It Now?

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I really like the Icon, and the size isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I like getting the best deal possible, but right now there are no deals (understandably). Do you guys think I should get it now or wait a week or three and see if there are any deals? Does anyone have any recollection of how long it took the 928 to go on sale? I wonder when Amazon will get it. I've also got an 822 I could trade in for $100.

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
well i'm just throwing the only deal out there :p and you have the choice of either the stand or the normal pad. so if you don't have one or the other it's not a bad offer.

chrisdaboss

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I mentioned that in my OP. :p

lol, didn't see that. I had something hub in another window. I would just trade it in if you don't have any reason to keep you 822. I kept my Razr because I need a backup 4G phone, honestly Verizon has the better deal. Since this was my first WP I wanted a wireless charger :p. I went to MS store. When I preordered I did a survey to get 5% percent off my next purchase which was the Icon. For some reason I didn't pay an upgrade fee :p your move op.

yami_yugi_2658.gif

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
lol, didn't see that. I had something hub in another window. I would just trade it in if you don't have any reason to keep you 822. I kept my Razr because I need a backup 4G phone, honestly Verizon has the better deal. Since this was my first WP I wanted a wireless charger :p. I went to MS store. When I preordered I did a survey to get 5% percent off my next purchase which was the Icon. For some reason I didn't pay an upgrade fee :p your move op.

View attachment 57581
aha, random Yu-gi appears :D

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
It's $50 off now so I may get one. Just wish it had a micro SD slot...but it doesn't so I should stop wishing for it I guess. Haha.

drn007

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
AMAZON! $149 with contract and a $100 bill credit when adding new line. If your done with contract, buy phone with adding new line, cancel old line. If already on Verizon, you will get a new number. If that's a hassle, well???? This is what I did though.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Definitely not going to change my number. I think I may just wait a month or so and let them work any bugs out that are present currently, and maybe it will go down in price some more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss