Cases for the Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
onlysublime and MJ,

You may have flawed cases (or I may have the only one that's fine? :amaze:). My puregear photo button works perfectly. It was the saving grace of the 8.1. PfD wake issues. The flaw of the white staining is just the nature of rubber. Unless you wanted to clear-coat it, it will happen.

Mine works fine as well. At first it was a tight fit and really hard to get off but after a few times it loosened up and works great.
I got the black version of rubber. I didn't know there was a white version. Probably a good thing I didn't.

alowisney

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I just got the Imak clear case I ordered from eBay. It fits nicely and isn't bulky. I like being able to still see the phone through the case. I also have an Incipio Feather in cyan on order. I'll have to see which one I like best.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I saw the black version of the MALM? FLIPCASE WWN. It looks interesting. I wish they had it in blue or cyan.

Krusell - Works with Nokia

I checked it out at the Microsoft store. The fit and finish were sub par. When I put my Icon in the display model, the openings for the buttons looked sloppy. It kinda looked like somebody wearing pants that are slightly two small, where you can see the front pockets stick out a little. The buttons were accessible, it just didn't look good.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Nokia Lumia ICON 929 Pure Gear Clear Oem Case Hard Shell Black 60524PG 351100496522
Got it off eBay, its rubberized along the edges and above the glass so it never touches a surface. Kinda the same design I got for my 928 by poetic.

V Starstruck

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Having just moved from a Blackberry to a Nokia Icon, I am looking for a simple leather holster for the Icon preferably a vertical leather pouch with a belt clip. I got a Puregear holster which is ok - but I would like something simpler. Any suggestions?

KurtisTheJedi

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Anybody know when that flip case for the Icon is coming? The one with the weird name that WPCentral reviewed? I'd love to get that but can't find any info on it.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Having just moved from a Blackberry to a Nokia Icon, I am looking for a simple leather holster for the Icon preferably a vertical leather pouch with a belt clip. I got a Puregear holster which is ok - but I would like something simpler. Any suggestions?

I have an Incipio Dual Pro which works great.

Matthew Frank

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Trust me when I say the Incipio Dual Pro is the best case ever for this phone. I went to Verizon and the person was nice enough to let me try on all the phone cases. This one was hands down the best fit, size and look. It feels incredible with the smooth matte coating (I have black case with Black lumia myself). Not only that but it truly fits snug and provides that perfect lip just over the screen so when you set phone face down it does not get scratched. It also looks awesome and really makes the phone look "premium". Here is the link below.

DualPro? | Incipio

Collin Leverette

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Nokia Lumia ICON 929 Pure Gear Clear Oem Case Hard Shell Black 60524PG 351100496522
Got it off eBay, its rubberized along the edges and above the glass so it never touches a surface. Kinda the same design I got for my 928 by poetic.

I have this case as well. Its the best casei found for me.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Trust me when I say the Incipio Dual Pro is the best case ever for this phone. I went to Verizon and the person was nice enough to let me try on all the phone cases. This one was hands down the best fit, size and look. It feels incredible with the smooth matte coating (I have black case with Black lumia myself). Not only that but it truly fits snug and provides that perfect lip just over the screen so when you set phone face down it does not get scratched. It also looks awesome and really makes the phone look "premium". Here is the link below.

DualPro? | Incipio

Yes. I have the cyan/gray version on a white Icon. I can't put a boring case on a snazzy phone... it just ain't right.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site

I got this from Verizon, it has no brand name and has a fixed clip that holds the phone horizontally. I just use it when putting the phone in a pack, ect. to keep it from getting banged-up.
WP_20140730_21_24_36_Pro.jpg

jedge

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I got this from Verizon, it has no brand name and has a fixed clip that holds the phone horizontally. I just use it when putting the phone in a pack, ect. to keep it from getting banged-up.
View attachment 74230

I checked out that case at Verizon last week, it's ok for what you described (as protection) but it's too big for the Icon. Too long. A holster case like this needs to be snug since it will relax over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo