04-06-2015 01:26 PM
357 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I just received this case and I have to say it is really nice. Doesn't add really any bulk and looks good. The Incipio dual pro is going back to amazon.
    I got the same case except with the white frame that I had posted. Agree with you completely about how nice it is.
    03-06-2014 12:52 PM
    I just received this case and I have to say it is really nice. Doesn't add really any bulk and looks good. The Incipio dual pro is going back to amazon.
    I got the same case except with the white frame that I had posted. Agree with you completely about how nice it is.
    Can either of you get some pics snapped to help some others that are on the fence.
    03-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Can either of you get some pics snapped to help some others that are on the fence.
    Pics incoming.
    03-06-2014 03:23 PM
    Front case-front.jpg

Rearcase-rear.jpg
    Bo, Kieta and jt09xlt like this.
    03-06-2014 03:28 PM
    My main concern with that case is the phone landing on the front side. Doesn't look like it's raised enough above the bubbled glass to offer good protection.
    03-06-2014 03:34 PM
    Front Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Case-Front.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	58871

RearClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Case-Rear.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	58872
    I purchased the same case, hopefully I'll have it by next week. Will most likey have to get a new belt pouch as the icon barely fits in the one I have now.
    03-06-2014 04:33 PM
    Thank you for the pics. I ordered that case last week and can't wait to get it. Happy some of you are giving good reviews of the case. It's really the best looking case that I found in my searching...here's to it being as good of a protector as it is a looker.
    03-06-2014 06:02 PM
    My main concern with that case is the phone landing on the front side. Doesn't look like it's raised enough above the bubbled glass to offer good protection.
    The front of the case provides as much clearance for the screen as any of the other cases I've seen.

Sent using Tapatalk
    03-06-2014 06:45 PM
    Pics incoming.
    I have a Dual Pro coming in tomorrow. If I don't like I will send back and check this one out.
    03-06-2014 07:03 PM
    If anyone is ordering an Incipio case from www.incipio.com, you can use the coupon code FALL15 for 15% off their cases.
    03-06-2014 07:58 PM
    I have a Dual Pro coming in tomorrow. If I don't like I will send back and check this one out.
    Use "off15" for a 15% discount at WirelessGround, if you do.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk
    03-06-2014 10:33 PM
    Use "off15" for a 15% discount at WirelessGround, if you do.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk
    I was a little leary of wirelessground when I first ordered from them looking at the internet reviews of the site, but I have given them a chance to prove me wrong. I used the code "YouTube" to get 10% off the price of my order.
    03-07-2014 06:44 AM
    I have an incipio feather right now. I hate using cases but since this is an edge phone and I will need to trade it in, might as well protect it. The feather fits my needs because of how thin profile it is. Can't imagine it providing much drop protection, but day to day dings should minimized when combined with a screen protector. Might pick up the dual pro when going to something like a concert. Being able to use wireless charging with a case on is nifty too.
    03-07-2014 08:17 AM
    The front of the case provides as much clearance for the screen as any of the other cases I've seen.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Yep. Its raised. I have the Puregear in black and its raised slightly higher than an incipio feather case.
    Last edited by flackberry; 03-07-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    03-07-2014 09:37 AM
    Front Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Case-Front.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	58871

RearClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Case-Rear.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	58872
    That looks a lot like the Poetic Atmosphere Case I had for my 928. I'll be ordering one of those as well. I wish Amazon carried them though.
    03-07-2014 10:14 AM
    That looks a lot like the Poetic Atmosphere Case I had for my 928. I'll be ordering one of those as well. I wish Amazon carried them though.
    They do seem to be popping up on ebay if you're looking for a guaranteed refund.
    03-07-2014 10:28 AM
    I contacted Poetic about a case for the Icon cause I really liked the one for the 928 I had and got the following:

Hello Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, there is no product development for Nokia's Lumia Icon. However, you are more than welcome to subscribe to your newsletter for future product launches and promotions. Let us know if you need anything else and thank you for your interest in our products.

Regards,

Poetic Cases Inc. Customer Service
    03-07-2014 02:11 PM
    They do seem to be popping up on ebay if you're looking for a guaranteed refund.
    More so prime for free shipping...lol
    03-07-2014 02:13 PM
    I have the dualpro in Black. It's solid....had one on my Trophy and it kept it perfect. Had a "featherlight" from incipio on my 928 and it sucked. If you drop it, prepare for it to pop off and fly across the parking lot.

The dualpro is a little bulky, but the phone is a work of art, so gotta protect it! NOT bulky like an otterbox though.
    Damn. We had the same set of phones. Lol. I guess that makes sense since you are probably a Verizon customer.

You are right about the incipio for the 928. I went through 3 of those damn things in 6 months. They were so flush on the 928. It was quit sexy, but not very durable. It was a one drop case.
    03-07-2014 02:37 PM
    Damn. We had the same set of phones. Lol. I guess that makes sense since you are probably a Verizon customer.

You are right about the incipio for the 928. I went through 3 of those damn things in 6 months. They were so flush on the 928. It was quit sexy, but not very durable. It was a one drop case.
    I had the case incipio makes for the ativ s and it broke after two weeks! They will never get my cash again.
    03-07-2014 02:54 PM
    I received the incipio dual pro today and liked the look and feel. But I'm going to return it. Even tho I could tell by the pictures I had looked at that the outer shell part of the case did not cover the top and bottom I was ok with that, however, the inner flexible insert is just way to flimsy and pulls away from the phone to easily especially when pulled from a pocket. That's just poor design. So back to the drawing board.
    03-07-2014 10:09 PM
    Got the otter box defender today. I removed the built in screen protector and installed phone.
    They may want to rename it the PRISON BOX because it is next to impossible to remove it once installed. I always get the Defender series for all my phones but this problem is a first. Poor design but looks great.
    bertongbadtrip likes this.
    03-08-2014 04:19 AM
    Just received both the dual pro and the Puregear in the mail yesterday (for wife and I). I like both of them and they both add about the same to the phone. I don't think you can go wrong with either case. If you want color choices then the dual pro is what you want. Also the Puregear buttons are a little harder to push....you need to commit. I like this because you wont accidentally turn off your phone while holding it. The buttons on the dual pro are a little easier to push. All in all I really liked the Puregear because it let's you see the color of phone you have. Both feel like they will protect the phone from a drop. my 2 Cents
    03-08-2014 11:34 AM
    Flack, can you describe the clear back? Is it glossy, or matte? How does it feel to the touch?

http://mowned.com/sig/thomhendricks.smart.jpg
    03-08-2014 12:39 PM
    just got the YESOO thin, semi-transparent case Amazon.com: YESOO Nokia Lumia 929 Sexy Ultra Slim Fit Frosted Case Anti-Scratch Matte Premium Translucent Cover (White): Cell Phones & Accessories

I bought a cyan Incipio feather case yesterday. can't really tell the difference aside from color and price $26 vs. $6.

guess which one is getting returned...
    03-08-2014 01:21 PM
357 ... 45678 ...