Cases for the Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
What kind of cases do you guys have? I'm using the incipio. Its blue. I want to cover the whole phone, but I don't want to make it bigger than it is

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered and received the Incipio feather case for my Icon today. I am not loving the case and it will probably go back. I don't the soft touch material and how high above the screen the sides protrude. I am thinking that I will keep my Icon naked for now until something better comes along.

Amazon.com: Incipio Feather Case for Nokia Lumia Icon 929 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

That extra height is to save the screen from scratches incase it falls. As for the soft touch, I really like it. My only complaint is it makes it impossible to turn on when it's in my car charger (damn lack of double tap!) and on good bumps it jumps out of the car dock.

I don't really need a case. I just wanted a blue Icon...

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Wonder why Incipio hasn't updated their site to show the cases yet. I like the Incipio feather and dual pro cases. If a dual pro is available, I will get it for whatever phone I get from now on.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a picture of a White Nokia Lumia Icon in an Otterbox case? I'd probably generally leave it naked but use the case when I know there's heightened risk.

Exactly like the black one other than the small openings in the back for the camera, mics and speakers. Everywhere else that is white is covered. So looking from the front you wouldn't even be able to tell.

NoogMan9605

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Wonder why Incipio hasn't updated their site to show the cases yet. I like the Incipio feather and dual pro cases. If a dual pro is available, I will get it for whatever phone I get from now on.

I have the dualpro in Black. It's solid....had one on my Trophy and it kept it perfect. Had a "featherlight" from incipio on my 928 and it sucked. If you drop it, prepare for it to pop off and fly across the parking lot.

The dualpro is a little bulky, but the phone is a work of art, so gotta protect it! NOT bulky like an otterbox though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte