Cases for the Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I contacted Poetic about a case for the Icon cause I really liked the one for the 928 I had and got the following:

Hello Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, there is no product development for Nokia's Lumia Icon. However, you are more than welcome to subscribe to your newsletter for future product launches and promotions. Let us know if you need anything else and thank you for your interest in our products.

Regards,

Poetic Cases Inc. Customer Service

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the dualpro in Black. It's solid....had one on my Trophy and it kept it perfect. Had a "featherlight" from incipio on my 928 and it sucked. If you drop it, prepare for it to pop off and fly across the parking lot.

The dualpro is a little bulky, but the phone is a work of art, so gotta protect it! NOT bulky like an otterbox though.

Damn. We had the same set of phones. Lol. I guess that makes sense since you are probably a Verizon customer.

You are right about the incipio for the 928. I went through 3 of those damn things in 6 months. They were so flush on the 928. It was quit sexy, but not very durable. It was a one drop case.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Damn. We had the same set of phones. Lol. I guess that makes sense since you are probably a Verizon customer.

You are right about the incipio for the 928. I went through 3 of those damn things in 6 months. They were so flush on the 928. It was quit sexy, but not very durable. It was a one drop case.

I had the case incipio makes for the ativ s and it broke after two weeks! They will never get my cash again.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I received the incipio dual pro today and liked the look and feel. But I'm going to return it. Even tho I could tell by the pictures I had looked at that the outer shell part of the case did not cover the top and bottom I was ok with that, however, the inner flexible insert is just way to flimsy and pulls away from the phone to easily especially when pulled from a pocket. That's just poor design. So back to the drawing board.

harp666

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Got the otter box defender today. I removed the built in screen protector and installed phone.
They may want to rename it the PRISON BOX because it is next to impossible to remove it once installed. I always get the Defender series for all my phones but this problem is a first. Poor design but looks great.

Chris Mooney

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Just received both the dual pro and the Puregear in the mail yesterday (for wife and I). I like both of them and they both add about the same to the phone. I don't think you can go wrong with either case. If you want color choices then the dual pro is what you want. Also the Puregear buttons are a little harder to push....you need to commit. I like this because you wont accidentally turn off your phone while holding it. The buttons on the dual pro are a little easier to push. All in all I really liked the Puregear because it let's you see the color of phone you have. Both feel like they will protect the phone from a drop. my 2 Cents

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Flack, can you describe the clear back? Is it glossy, or matte? How does it feel to the touch?

http://mowned.com/sig/thomhendricks.smart.jpg

The back is clear and glossy. At first I thought it would be slippery when holding however that is not a problem as the sides provide grip. It can slide if you set it down and an incline. The thing I really like is it doesn't add much bulk so when I have it in my pocket it doesn't feel huge.

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I just got the trident cyclops for mine in red and black and I freaking love it.. Goes perfect with the verizon theme. And there are no problems with the rounded glass and the built in screen protector.

garyrh

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got the trident cyclops for mine in red and black and I freaking love it.. Goes perfect with the verizon theme. And there are no problems with the rounded glass and the built in screen protector.

I just ordered the same case in red. Looks good. Hope I like it.

mlk4114

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Got my Trident Cyclops in black a couple of days ago. Works great! Thought I would stick with Trident after having a great experience with my Aegis case for my Lumia 822. Bought it on Ebay, and saved some bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs