Cases for the Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMansfield

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
My favorite case is the red and black hybrid/stand case from Hyperion. I'd offer a link but the system says I have not posted enough times to be allowed to include URLs with my post. But you could run a search for it.

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the Incipio Feather from the Verizon Store in Blue. I love how it looks but the feel is pretty slick. I have a pudding case on order from Amazon it should be here tomorrow as well. I have a white Icon and really love the look naked but so afraid of the eventual drop. Thinking I may do the green back conversion in a month or so

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Right now I just have my Nokia Lumia Black naked, but shortly when I can afford to do so I'm going for the Otterbox Defender Series case for it. I just hope that by that time they have more colors than just black for it. I'm a huge fan of the Defender cases and swear by them. I've had them on my iPhones and my Galaxy Note 2 when I was blinded by the lesser operating system phones. I know they add bulk etc but I really don't mind it because I'm used to carrying around a lot. My backpack in college had on average weighed 40-50 pounds so I'm used to it.
CodeGunnerDevelopment

Obsidial

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up the Incipio Feather from the Verizon Store in Blue. I love how it looks but the feel is pretty slick. I have a pudding case on order from Amazon it should be here tomorrow as well. I have a white Icon and really love the look naked but so afraid of the eventual drop. Thinking I may do the green back conversion in a month or so

I have a Microsoft store nearby and picked up the Incipio there a couple of months ago. Maybe it's just me and how I handle the phone, but the Incipio didnt last very long. The bottom corners cracked and eventually broke off...but until then, I loved the case.

I ordered the Amzer Pudding case from the WPCentral.com store a few weeks ago, and I love it so far. My only gripe is that the side buttons should be a little more raised as they are hard to feel.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a clear plastic with rubberized surrounding and goes above the glass so if dropped the screen doesn't touch the ground.

rblev25

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Have an incipio on mine and my wife's. They don't last long. The plastic seems to degrade and starts to look bad. I purchased a Trident case. I had one on my 928 and it really held up. On the one for the Icon, just remove the screen protector that comes on it and it works great. Definitely better material.

NancyAnnL

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered this one from PureGear at Amazon: PureGear Nokia Lumia 929 Nokia ICON RM-927 DualTek Oem Case Hard Shell 60599PG White, Retail Package (Sorry, I can't post the link since I'm a newbie).

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

nikholaspappas

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have this case in Green, and ordered the blue and red versions. It feels good and stays on well once you learn you have to push the rubber under the plastic little. My only gripe is how the case wraps around the front pushed my screen protector off the corners. So I took the screen protector off. not having a screen protector is slightly made up for by how the case wraps the front and keeps the glass from touching anything when laid face down. If you can live without a screen protector the case is great

Amazon.com: MPERO FUSION M Series Protective Case for Nokia Lumia Icon - Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

NancyAnnL

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I can't post links yet because I'm a newbie; have to have 10 posts before you can include a link. I tried just pasting the link info. as plain text, but it was rejected as if it was a hyperlink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon