04-06-2015 01:26 PM
357 123 ...
tools
    What kind of cases do you guys have? I'm using the incipio. Its blue. I want to cover the whole phone, but I don't want to make it bigger than it is
    rdubmu likes this.
    02-20-2014 10:36 PM
    Got the amzer pudding case

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
    02-20-2014 10:38 PM
    I ordered and received the Incipio feather case for my Icon today. I am not loving the case and it will probably go back. I don't like the soft touch material and how high above the screen the sides protrude. I am thinking that I will keep my Icon naked for now until something better comes along.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pUvbUpU2365401
    Last edited by w4rmk; 02-21-2014 at 12:02 PM.
    02-20-2014 10:59 PM
    Yeah I'm not a fan either. The white looks great naked but it makes me paranoid.
    02-21-2014 06:29 AM
    I ordered and received the Incipio feather case for my Icon today. I am not loving the case and it will probably go back. I don't the soft touch material and how high above the screen the sides protrude. I am thinking that I will keep my Icon naked for now until something better comes along.

Amazon.com: Incipio Feather Case for Nokia Lumia Icon 929 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    That extra height is to save the screen from scratches incase it falls. As for the soft touch, I really like it. My only complaint is it makes it impossible to turn on when it's in my car charger (damn lack of double tap!) and on good bumps it jumps out of the car dock.

I don't really need a case. I just wanted a blue Icon...
    02-21-2014 06:46 AM
    Yeah I'm not a fan either. The white looks great naked but it makes me paranoid.
    Agreed. It's a shame that a pretty piece of hardware needs to be hidden.
    yuvalnyk likes this.
    02-21-2014 07:10 AM
    I just contacted Poetic through their website to see if/when they'll be releasing the Atmosphere case for the Icon. Here is the case for the 928 if you want to see it on a different model. Atmosphere Case for Nokia Lumia 928 by Poetic! | Poetic Cases

If that case comes out, that's what I'm going for.
    02-21-2014 11:53 AM
    Does anyone have a picture of a White Nokia Lumia Icon in an Otterbox case? I'd probably generally leave it naked but use the case when I know there's heightened risk.
    02-21-2014 12:07 PM
    Wonder why Incipio hasn't updated their site to show the cases yet. I like the Incipio feather and dual pro cases. If a dual pro is available, I will get it for whatever phone I get from now on.
    Duct Tape Panties likes this.
    02-21-2014 12:22 PM
    Does anyone have a picture of a White Nokia Lumia Icon in an Otterbox case? I'd probably generally leave it naked but use the case when I know there's heightened risk.
    Exactly like the black one other than the small openings in the back for the camera, mics and speakers. Everywhere else that is white is covered. So looking from the front you wouldn't even be able to tell.
    02-21-2014 12:27 PM
    02-21-2014 12:28 PM
    Anybody know if any of these will allow wireless charging while in the case?
    02-21-2014 12:35 PM
    Will this cover camera and speakers/mics?
    Lumia Icon case | Defender Series case by OtterBox
    i need for the beach..
    02-21-2014 12:44 PM
    Anybody know if any of these will allow wireless charging while in the case?
    I have the Incipio Dual Pro case on my Icon, and the wireless charging works just fine.
    gernerttl likes this.
    02-21-2014 12:45 PM
    I have the Incipio Dual Pro case on my Icon, and the wireless charging works just fine.
    tumblr_mkxkvhe54v1rc113po1_250.gif
    02-21-2014 01:36 PM
    I just contacted Poetic through their website to see if/when they'll be releasing the Atmosphere case for the Icon. Here is the case for the 928 if you want to see it on a different model. Atmosphere Case for Nokia Lumia 928 by Poetic! | Poetic Cases

If that case comes out, that's what I'm going for.
    I'd pick one up too. As for now I'm rockin the incipio feather.
    02-21-2014 01:46 PM
    Does the dual pro silicon sleeve sort of flop around on the outside? I had one for a different phone and that's what I didn't like about it.
    02-21-2014 01:47 PM
    Wonder why Incipio hasn't updated their site to show the cases yet. I like the Incipio feather and dual pro cases. If a dual pro is available, I will get it for whatever phone I get from now on.
    I have the dualpro in Black. It's solid....had one on my Trophy and it kept it perfect. Had a "featherlight" from incipio on my 928 and it sucked. If you drop it, prepare for it to pop off and fly across the parking lot.

The dualpro is a little bulky, but the phone is a work of art, so gotta protect it! NOT bulky like an otterbox though.
    MackyW likes this.
    02-21-2014 01:59 PM
    Does the dual pro silicon sleeve sort of flop around on the outside? I had one for a different phone and that's what I didn't like about it.
    The dualpro on my Icon is "tight". They did such a good job of it, I'm ordering another just in case.
    MackyW likes this.
    02-21-2014 02:00 PM
    The dualpro on my Icon is "tight". They did such a good job of it, I'm ordering another just in case.
    I agree. It's tight on mine too, and I have difficulty taking it off, which is what you want regardless.
    LumiaIcon likes this.
    02-21-2014 02:14 PM
    I ordered and received the Incipio feather case for my Icon today. I am not loving the case and it will probably go back. I don't like the soft touch material and how high above the screen the sides protrude. I am thinking that I will keep my Icon naked for now until something better comes along.
    I got the Incipio feather as well, but I really like it. It barely.....just barely rises above the screen. I like it because it's very "minimalist". I also like the added grip.....and color.

Oh...and it wireless charges just fine.
    JBConforti likes this.
    02-21-2014 02:25 PM
    Ordering the Otterbox case now, will update how good/bad it is when it arrives.
    02-21-2014 03:35 PM
    Will this cover camera and speakers/mics?
    Lumia Icon case | Defender Series case by OtterBox
    i need for the beach..
    No, it appears to have holes for the camera and the speaker.
    02-21-2014 06:36 PM
    I have 2 cases for my Icon.
    I have this one Amazon.com: Trident Case Cyclops Series Case for Nokia Lumia 929 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    and the Incipio feather.

I bought the trident because I'm terrified that I will drop the phone and break it. I do have insurance on it, but I'm still worried bout dropping it. My problem with the trident case and the otterbox that VZW let me try is that at the top and bottom of the screen, the built in screen protector doesnt make contact with the screen. You can press it down, but it just rises back up off the screen. I assume it's because of the slight curve of the glass. I'm unsure of which to use going forward, because the built in screen protector not fitting on the trident is driving me nuts, but I'm afraid that the feather wont provide enough protection. I've never broken a smartphone before, despite owning several, but I'd hate for this to be the first one. Anyone have any advice? -_-
    02-23-2014 02:37 PM
    Would someone with the Dual Pro case mind snapping a pic of it installed? or even just side by side for comparison.
    02-24-2014 09:48 AM
357 123 ...