Phone gets hot!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine gets hot, almost uncomfortable to hold after about 5-10 min of use. For example reviewing posts on Twitter or Facebook, or even Weave. Even was using GPS the other day (Nokia Drive), and the phone was REALLY hot. When I was on the road for a long mileage (20 miles or more), I would shut off the phone.

It's not just games, as games makes it get hot quicker but, no question a problem. I never noticed this before the DP, maybe we just gota wait out Cyan for the firmware to optimize CPU usage so it wont get as hot.... maybe ?

The only downfall here, is when the phone gets really hot, the battery seems to drain quicker....maybe it's me...

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I had an issue the other day at a resturant. My phone kept trying to connect to their wifi and I noticed my pants were on fire.

Turned of my wifi and it cooled down, but in about 10 min i lost abou5 40% of my battery.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I think you're lying...

i dont know what it could have been, or why i would lie.... I turned off wifi sense a few days prior, which would normal accept the terms for me(ive been to this restaurant many times). When i looked at my phone it was trying to connect on the wifi and my phone was extremely hot. turned off wifi and dissipated the heat with my hands. It stayed cool. in the 10-15 min i was at the restaurant my battery went from 80-40%~~.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
i dont know what it could have been, or why i would lie.... I turned off wifi sense a few days prior, which would normal accept the terms for me(ive been to this restaurant many times). When i looked at my phone it was trying to connect on the wifi and my phone was extremely hot. turned off wifi and dissipated the heat with my hands. It stayed cool. in the 10-15 min i was at the restaurant my battery went from 80-40%~~.

I noticed my pants were on fire.

I'm sorry... I'll see myself out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss