02-23-2014 11:34 AM
56 123
tools
    There is absolutely no mention of the OS itself in the review. While I do understand that WP8 is a unified user interface across all the hardware... she didn't do any service to the actual user experience. The review implies that you are stuck with the apps that come pre-installed... which is BS to say in the least. I ended up removing ALL the TMO apps from my phone the day I got it. Overall a poor review with little new to offer in the ways of insight or information.
    02-22-2014 04:01 PM
    I agree about the headphone jack being on the top but that can be personal preference. When I doc it in my car I have power on bottom and audio coming out the top. So it gets a bit octopus like.
    I noticed the exact same thing. Since the battery life is so short, I have been charging in my car and when I have the audio plugged into my stereo's aux port, I have to lay the phone down and it slides all around. If it were me, I would have the charging port and the headphone jack both on the top, so I could set the phone into a cupholder. Minor point, but a good catch.
    02-22-2014 09:34 PM
    A reviewer doesn't need to be a techie, but they should at the very lest understand what they are reviewing. She didn't have a clue. If she represents the common user, there is no purpose for most people to have a smart phone. She would be confused by a Razer.
    And God forbid it be an electric one. She would lose what mind she had left. Hehe...
    02-22-2014 09:48 PM
    What rubbish. WP fanbois really are funny. I always get how WP is the "simplest" and "most intuitive" and "consistent" OS from the usual suspects on this site. But when it comes to any reviewer talking about WP, it's all "oh they're tech illiterate" "they don't know how to use a WP" and so on.

Newsflash, yo: This is how the average consumer thinks. A reviewer's job is not to pander to MSFT/your whims, but to assess how the common man on the street will look at things. A reviewer being a techie is actually a bad thing, IMO.
    A reviewer is supposed to know what he/she is reviewing in order to inform others about its potential. The reviewer is meant to point out key things that make or break the thing being reviewed so customers can know if they are making the right choice or not. There is no excuse for this review. It's awful
    02-23-2014 08:52 AM
    When I saw the headline, I thought sure it would be Molly Wood. Sorry to see there is another reviewer equally as bad as her.
    02-23-2014 11:22 AM
    the guy doesn't drive, that tells you something right there.
    What does that fact tell us?
    02-23-2014 11:34 AM
56 123