Is it possible to add notification tones to WP? I find that there are only a limited number as compared to Android and I am having trouble finding one that is loud enough for the text message notifications. Also, is it possible to make the notifications repeat until checked since there is no glance? OR... Is there an app that is more desirable than the stock messaging app?
    02-21-2014 05:36 PM
    I took my favorite Zedge tones from my Android and put them on my pc. Plugged my Icon into the PC and dropped them into the Icon in the ringtones folder. I put my text tones in that folder as well. Now I can put any of them on for a ring or text notification tone. Not sure about the ability to loop a notification tone, but I find the Icon is much louder than my DNA was so I haven't had trouble hearing them.
    02-21-2014 09:13 PM
    Is it possible to add notification tones to WP? I find that there are only a limited number as compared to Android and I am having trouble finding one that is loud enough for the text message notifications. Also, is it possible to make the notifications repeat until checked since there is no glance? OR... Is there an app that is more desirable than the stock messaging app?
    I downloaded a ringtone app. Found a few ringtones and they were free!
    02-23-2014 10:14 PM
    Crackberry.com has a crap load of free ringtones, great selection. Free to sign up and start downloading. Then load em on your icon from your PC.
    02-23-2014 11:19 PM