High rez photo upload

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
OneDrive does auto photo sync. Really nice! When I get home and turn on my computer all of the photos are right there waiting for me.

JBConforti

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
The nokia camera app allows capture in 16megaxpixel, and 5 megapixel, at the same time...so how do you get a full 20megapixel photo?

You can't really. If you switch to 4:3 ratio you can shoot in 5mp + 19mp. But just because its a 20mp sensor doesnt mean they process a 20mp picture.

wardo5757

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but the problem is only the lower resolution file is being uploaded to Onedrive, it is a real BS move by however thought of this dual picture thing and not giving us the ABILITY TO SHUT IT OFF! What a bone head move! Really, who are the people that think this is a good idea?

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but the problem is only the lower resolution file is being uploaded to Onedrive, it is a real BS move by however thought of this dual picture thing and not giving us the ABILITY TO SHUT IT OFF! What a bone head move! Really, who are the people that think this is a good idea?

That is the problem, only my low rez photos make it to OneDrive

iamneallyons

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Was just about to sketch up a topic on this subject and found this thread...

Assuming there is still no other way to auto-upload your high reso images to skydrive or any other cloud based service yet then?

Sucks having to plug my mobile in and pull the high reso image each time!

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Just to let everyone know the latest build of pocket file manager gives you access to the hi res file! The latest beta of ucbrowser gives you full access as well! You can even save video and files from the internet to SD card or heck even the photo folder!! The two apps alone are a huge step forward and a sign off things to come

Yes you can choose the high res photo and paste it to what ever cloud you want with pocket file manager. You have pretty much complete access now everyone!.

wp8 and android co exist in my world

daniloodaa

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Wait,i can take a high rez photo when i plug in to the pc,what exactly i need to do?im new in this. Nokia has to fix this problem about camera,its irritating,do you think they will fix in 8.1?

iamneallyons

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Wait,i can take a high rez photo when i plug in to the pc,what exactly i need to do?im new in this. Nokia has to fix this problem about camera,its irritating,do you think they will fix in 8.1?

Firstly, if you read the response above your question you will see that if you download "pocket file manager" this now allows you access to the full reso image! which is a massive leap forward.

But to answer your question, plug your USB cable into your Lumia/PC and then access the Lumia via the PC explorer and into the camera roll folder, here you will see both the high reso and the 5mp images availabe!

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The camera ssettings allow you to choose whether the phone captures one, over-sampled 5mpx photo, a 5mpx and a 16mpx photo, or a 5mpx photo and a raw file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3