Where is the marketing for the Icon?

Robinsonmac

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I read on WPCentral that there was going to be a lot of marketing for the Icon from MS. So far I see nothing. ANyone else see any marketing for it?

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Went to the movies Saturday, there was a 60 second spot and another 20 second recap spot during the ad time before the previews.

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Got an email on launch day, and have seen the Icon commercial a few times on broadcast TV. It's about on par with their other 'flagship' releases. but no where near as big a deal as they made about the Thunderbolt

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
No one has told Verizon that the ICON has been introduced. When I went into a corp. to get mine; it was displayed between a LG and Motorola android phone. No signs, no placards, no wall photos, nothing in the store at all. This was Intro day; damn sad if you ask me.

scottwallace5

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Yah, I've seen several commercials on tv so far, typically during the Olympics to go along with the winter sports theme of the commercials. But not too bad, I'm sure it'll get better over time.

Mister_Burris

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I wish it had a more prominent space in VZW stores. I have been in two stores where it took place underneath the Moto X advertising. I have seen the commercial and the spot before previews at the theater. I have also seen the marketing at our local Microsoft store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12