Nobody has posted a thread about the incredible clarity and HD 1080p screen of this ICON, but it is beautiful. Best screen I have seen on a smartphone. Share your thoughts!
    02-24-2014 07:02 PM
    It has very nice colors , however its not bright enough and whites are not "white" enough, but the colors more than make up for it
    02-24-2014 07:29 PM
    It has very nice colors , however its not bright enough and whites are not "white" enough, but the colors more than make up for it
    Not sure why you don't think it is not bright enough. Standing out in the bright sunshine, it was very bright and clear. Had a friend comment on that today.
    02-24-2014 08:00 PM
    I was comparing to my wife's 5s and her max brightness is much much higher than my icons max. Check out the reviews one of them shows the brightness levels and I think the icon is like 290 nits while others are well over 350
    02-24-2014 08:05 PM
    I keep my brightness on auto because I actually find it too bright much of the time. Also, you can turn down the temperature in the display settings to produce whiter whites.
    RichHowerton likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:46 PM
    I love how smooth and sharp everything is with the 1080p resolution. Fonts are rendered so clear even when very small. It looks so good and I have been getting some wows when showing it to others.

I'm sure it will wear off eventually but it just sort of makes me smile when I look at it. The Icon is a great upgrade and so happy that I waiting and got it.
    Astropin and RichHowerton like this.
    02-24-2014 10:00 PM
    I was comparing to my wife's 5s and her max brightness is much much higher than my icons max. Check out the reviews one of them shows the brightness levels and I think the icon is like 290 nits while others are well over 350
    The max brightness on the Icon hurts my eyes. I don't know why you would want it to even be that bright, not to mention brighter... I, along with most iPhone & Lumia users, will stick to the auto setting.
    Astropin and RichHowerton like this.
    02-24-2014 10:57 PM