Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone find that when they do an email reply using gmail on the phone that if you log into the gmail website you see duplicate sent items?

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
holy cow this app is amazing. I switched from Gmail to Outlook because I thought I couldn't find a decent client. glad I was wrong!!!

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use 2 gmail accounts on my 920 & 520. One of them is @gmail.com and the other is a google apps account. Both of them have worked flawlessly with the built in client, including contacts and calendar. The only thing is that sometimes emails come through a bit later than on my Android, but not delayed enough to be a problem.

Paulo1300

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I use metromail and it is great. Sadly I switched from Lumia 822 to icon and it says I didn't buy the app anymore in the store, so I tweeted at msoft to see how I can fix that. But I really recommend metromail, and think u guys should give the developer a break since he is making a valid point.

Paulo1300

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Also the reason I bought metromail was because suddenly the base mail client wasn't allowing me to search through my gmails on my 822. Switched to metromail and never looked back.

Although one suggestion I have to the dev would be to put a little more space between emails (or make a setting to choose space between them - like small, med, large).. Sometimes the email headings are really close together, looks a little cluttered.

JNaDa

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Using the built-in client, anything I delete in my gmail account actually gets archived. Before, it would send it to a folder named "Deleted Items". This is my biggest gripe. I haven't tried any third party apps.

rudrAgni

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
MetroMail is actually pretty nice plus great support by the developer. I downloaded trial and bought it after using it for few minutes.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone find that when they do an email reply using gmail on the phone that if you log into the gmail website you see duplicate sent items?

After some more looking around I discovered the Windows Phone email client has its own "sent items" folder but also syncs the gmail "Sent Mail" folder as well. This seems to duplicate sent items in the gmail account. I turned off sync for the WP sent items folder but it still is showing duplicate sent items when I log into gmail via web browser. I've also tried it the other way around with only the WP sent items folder sync'd and the gmail Sent Mail folder unsync'd. Same duplication.

DrSARANG MALI

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi , I have accidently deleted " DELETE" folder from Gmail account on laptop. But now after soft reset n hard reset it's not showing in Gmail's App on windows phone as well as on my laptop. Those deleted mails can't be seen in trash folder as well. So in case if I want to recover those deleted mails, I couldn't. So how n where to find those deleted mails or how to recover DELETE folder in gmail app.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos