Anyone from 1520?

Truman82

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
As most people seems to praise the 1520 model, anyone here who switched to icon? Can 5 Inch phone be better in use after having 6 inch phone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
As most people seems to praise the 1520 model, anyone here who switched to icon? Can 5 Inch phone be better in use after having 6 inch phone?

That is just going to be 100% opinion driven... and it is just the same question that is posed constantly..."Is 6" too big for a phone?" Anytime portability/size is an issue is when a 5" is better than a 6"! :winktongue:

Some will say yes, others will say no. No really way to put any sort of data to it. But I would like to hear the background of someone that just bought a brand new phone on AT&T and within months buy a brand new phone on Verizon, haha.

whtchdr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the 1520 for AT&T and I now have the Icon. I loved the beautiful screen on the 1520 but the lack of apps that take advantage of the space makes it pointless at this stage with WP8. I feel like the Icon has a much better balance and the screen is even better on the eyes if that's possible. WP does adapt pretty well to a larger screen and after owning the Galaxy Note 3 I did prefer the 1520 for ease of use. Still the Icon takes the cake for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truman82

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Nice to hear. I suppose we can assume that nokia will release a 5 Inch phone for international markets later this year. That would be good size to do daily phone using. Still not sure how wp can utilize the newest Snapdragon chips, as wp doesn't really need it.

Truman82

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
And by Snapdragon I mean the newest versions of it, which would be perfectly understandable here on Android world (tho the UI would still lag lol)

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
no but the icon makes me long for the 1520, with its Glance, sweet battery, and sd card slot. if only I weren't a slave to VZW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon