Emails not getting pushed to phone

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have had my phone for a day now and I am falling in deep like with it. But there is one thing that is driving me crazy and that is the email doesn't seem to push like a text message. All I could find as far as options was a sync every 15 minutes. But even that's to long. I want my emails instantly. I am using yahoo email. Anybody have a tip for me?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I have had my phone for a day now and I am falling in deep like with it. But there is one thing that is driving me crazy and that is the email doesn't seem to push like a text message. All I could find as far as options was a sync every 15 minutes. But even that's to long. I want my emails instantly. I am using yahoo email. Anybody have a tip for me?

I'm pretty sure you can only get push e-mail through Yahoo if you have a paid account. Outlook and Gmail push just fine.

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have never known there was an option of a paid account for Yahoo.. I never needed anything like that on my Android or ios devices.

Luminara

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes, only for paid accounts as far as I know.. And that's why I am surprised when I see the Push option for Yahoo email on my Surface, which always has syncing problems though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium