Delay when plugging in and unplugging phone

Tom Gjonaj

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
ive noticed this too, might be a software issue, its pretty annoying sometimes you have to time whether or not you should wake the device or wait for it to come up after unplugging

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I was having an issue for several days where my 1520 would not start charging for 5 or 10 minutes after I plugged it in. Then it would take 5 or 10 minutes to register that it was no longer plugged to the charger. It really worried me that maybe the charging port on the phone was going out, but I did a soft reset and it immediately started working properly again. This happened for most of last week - haven't had the problem since. Hopefully, it won't happen again.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
In my experience it seems to depend on what's charging my phone. There certainly is a delay when using wireless charging but don't really notice it with the charger at work

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the at&t 16 gig 1520, so I don't have wireless charging capability. I'm using the charger that came with the phone. I don't know what caused the issue, but I'm glad it's fixed, for now at least. Here's to hoping it was an isolated incident. :)

johnnyshinta

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine is only 5-10 seconds. But I take it off the charger and wait foe the screen to turn on so I can turn it off and put it in my pocket

toraji

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
When I take my phone off the charger or plug it in it takes several seconds for the display to turn on. Is this normal?

I have the same problem. I also have sudden shutdown/closing of apps..I feel the phone vibrating a couple of times and then sort of freezes. Only thing to wake it up again is pushing the shutdown key (middle right) or completely shut down. I wonder if these issues are related?1?!?!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro