Why is the Icon so big and heavy?

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm holding my 5s in one hand, my Icon in the other. Bigger yeah it's a physics thing, larger screen is well larger. The weight difference is about 2 oz. My Note 3 almost the same weight as the Icon just slightly heaver. I think my 928 was tougher, no metal to bend or scratch in drops.

Starrbuck

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 4, the iPhone 5 felt too light and like a toy. The Icon has a pleasing weight that says "quality" to me.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
actually no, because your comment was said in a nice way, the OP , this comment was a nicer way to put what you meant, you went straight into attacking another brand instead of saying something that could help him such as getting a different lumia, his OP didn't attack Nokia he jsut stated what he thought on HIS phone and he is entitled to that without being told to baiscally go to another OS/Brand.

I guess I need to be more PC on forums so as not to hurt feelings.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Political Correctness is not the issue. I think they were saying manners or politeness was lacking...or perhaps tact.
Not harping on you btw. Just pointing out what I see. :)

I went back and reread what I originally posted multiple times and just do not see what he got out of it. It really was just a simple statement. Samsung's are made of plastic and are therefor light. The OP was complaining about weight. Samsung does make WP. I just didn't think I needed to post a huge explanation for such a simple statement. The way some things are taken out of context make me wonder if some are in the journalism field.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I went back and reread what I originally posted multiple times and just do not see what he got out of it. It really was just a simple statement. Samsung's are made of plastic and are therefor light. The OP was complaining about weight. Samsung does make WP. I just didn't think I needed to post a huge explanation for such a simple statement. The way some things are taken out of context make me wonder if some are in the journalism field.

Just move on, and don't worry about it. You made your point, and the majority of posters agree with you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6