GSM Arena Battery Test

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
It doesn't seem too bad to me. They said:

...The 40 hours score means you will have to charge your Lumia Icon every 40 hours if you use it for an hour of 3G calls, a hour of web browsing and an hour of video playback each day. That’s far lower than we expected and, given the Lumia 1520 marvelous performance, it’s pretty obvious that it’s not the best the smartphone can manage. Nokia should act quickly to identify that issue that causes the battery drain and fix it as soon as possible....

Most people charge their phone every night

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Battery performance in phones and MPG's in cars. So much depends, on the environment and the user yet we all want to standardize it......

For me the performance of my Icon battery is not as good as the performance of my 928's battery or my iPhone before that. I know the reason why. I love this phone so much I tend to use it much more than I did either of those phones.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I was really expecting better battery, i dont think i use this phone anymore then i did my 928 but it seems to drain about 30% faster. I have to believe that this phone was designed with 8.1 in mind and maybe that will fix a lot of the little issues we have encountered.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have much of a problem. Mine is actually better than my 928. In fact, I ordered a portable battery for my 928, and while I was waiting for it to ship I ended up doing the Edge thing and getting the Icon. Now that the battery is here, I basically have no use for it because the Icon always gets me through the day! Ha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism