For the most part, I really enjoy the Icon so far but video support has been limited and frankly disappointing. If I shoot videos, I can't upload them to Instagram or Facebook. I can't download videos to my phone instead I have to upload them to OneDrive. I can't download videos from my OneDrive account either. It's terrible. 6Tag is an awesome app for reposting pictures to Instagram but its disappointing that you can't repost videos especially since their are repost apps on iOS and Android (for photo and video). So i still have to continue to carry my iPhone when I have wifi access for video support.
    03-28-2014 01:50 PM
    For the most part, I really enjoy the Icon so far but video support has been limited and frankly disappointing. If I shoot videos, I can't upload them to Instagram or Facebook. I can't download videos to my phone instead I have to upload them to OneDrive. I can't download videos from my OneDrive account either. It's terrible. 6Tag is an awesome app for reposting pictures to Instagram but its disappointing that you can't repost videos especially since their are repost apps on iOS and Android (for photo and video). So i still have to continue to carry my iPhone when I have wifi access for video support.
    I'm not sure why you're having issues. I've uploaded video to Facebook with no problems. I haven't tried Instagram or 6Tag because I don't use them. I've even texted them to my wife with out problems.

How big/long are the videos? Facebook caps videos at 1GB in size or 20min in length. I don't know the Instagram or 6Tag caps.

Are you using the official Facebook app, or a third party one? I use the official one and it works fine. Instagram is in beta still isn't it? If so, that may be causing issues. And I don't know enough about 6Tag to help you there.
    03-28-2014 11:01 PM