Lumia 930 screen size concerns

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
These 930's look great too. I'm a happy camper.

Does Nokia historically carry the same exact design for two different phones with different code names??? I personally thing that Martini is a different phone then the ICON. And then I dont see Nokia "revealing" a new phone that is already selling at their keynote.

Last edited:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Does Nokia historically carry the same exact design for two different phones with different code names??? I personally thing that Martini is a different phone then the ICON.

This is the first time that Nokia will be making, what appears to be, the exact same phone available on both Verizon and AT&T within a similar time period. We're in unprecedented waters. If Martini is the Icon with AT&T bands, then that's what it is.

J Ice70

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
This is the first time that Nokia will be making, what appears to be, the exact same phone available on both Verizon and AT&T within a similar time period. We're in unprecedented waters. If Martini is the Icon with AT&T bands, then that's what it is.
Exactly. Plenty of T-Mo, AT&T and other users would have bought the Icon if it were available to them. Lumia phones would just sell more if they were not restricted to carriers. I'm just hoping Monarch is just T-Mo's way of saying Icon/930, my 521 is getting old.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. Plenty of T-Mo, AT&T and other users would have bought the Icon if it were available to them. Lumia phones would just sell more if they were not restricted to carriers. I'm just hoping Monarch is just T-Mo's way of saying Icon/930, my 521 is getting old.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Monarch was the 935.

Vistary

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

I'm 90% sure Monarch is Lumia 635.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Then get the 1520. Honestly, the Icon is beautiful.

The Icon is a beautiful phone, perhaps just a hair too big for my taste but I'm sure I'd get used to it. My issue is more with Verizon itself. Do I wanna lock myself into another 2 years with them? Just don't know! That, and the lack of Glance kept me from getting it when it first came out.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The Icon is a beautiful phone, perhaps just a hair too big for my taste but I'm sure I'd get used to it. My issue is more with Verizon itself. Do I wanna lock myself into another 2 years with them? Just don't know! That, and the lack of Glance kept me from getting it when it first came out.

I just can't see Nokia not adding glance to their new flagship. But we'll see. If you're unsure about Verizon, get on the phone with a customer care person and tell them that. Maybe you can negotiate yourself a new price.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
You mean "I coulN'T car less" right?
I'll only buy this phone if it has a 4,5 " screen. 5" is soooo big. I want a phone with a 4,5" screen, 2 GB RAM and between 15MPx and 20MPx camera.

No he meant he could care less meaning he is greater 0 value of caring.
If he said I couldn't care less it would mean he is at 0 value of caring and cannot go any lower.

Basically, he is saying more than 0 fcks are given.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No he meant he could care less meaning he is greater 0 value of caring.
If he said I couldn't care less it would mean he is at 0 value of caring and cannot go any lower.

Basically, he is saying more than 0 fcks are given.

No... When people say "they could care less" they're just being lazy. What they're actually saying is "I care about this, I could possibly care less than I am currently caring." It doesn't make any sense. Saying "I couldn't care less" means that there is no lesser amount of care that can be given than that which is currently being given.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo