Has anyone used a bike mount for the ICON. WPC has two advertised but neither one has been rated yet. I like using Cyclemaster or Bike & Hike on my phone.
    04-01-2014 11:08 PM
    I use a Scosche model. I picked it up at Target back when I had a Galaxy Note II. It's feels pretty solid and you can rotate it. My only issue with it is that if you don't position it correctly, it will either press the camera button, or the power and volume buttons.

Bike Mount for iPod | Android | Blackberry | GPS Bike Mount | handleIT | by Scosche
    04-01-2014 11:53 PM
    Check this tread out.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ike-mount.html

I ended up with the ram : RAM EZ-Strap - and love it.
    04-02-2014 03:59 PM
    Ram Mounts X grip is an awesome setup. I have one on each of my bikes and one in each of my cars. So many mounting options you'll be sure to find one that works well for you
    04-02-2014 04:23 PM
    I haven't used this personally because I prefer to ride with dedicated GPS or cycling computers but it might work for you...

Handleband - Universal Smartphone Bar Mount

It's available through Amazon as well (for less plus is eligible for Prime) and has received some decent reviews so far. One says it's not big enough to accomodate a Lumia 1520... Not sure if the Icon will fit or not.

Amazon.com: Nite Ize HandleBand, Black: Sports & Outdoors
    Last edited by TheArcaneFlame; 04-03-2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Added Info & Amazon Link
    04-03-2014 02:01 PM