Email Sync Not Working

assistman

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Just curious if someone could help me out. I've got my company (exchange) email set to sync every 15 minutes. It only does so occasionally. Last night it didn't sync for 6 hours, this morning it was 51 minutes. It didn't always work when I had it set on "as items arrive" either. My Live and Gmail accounts seem to work just fine on the 15 minute setting.

assistman

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had the same issue with their Icon or other WP? I did a factory reset and have the same problem. If I was at my desk, my iphone would notify me of new emails before my computer would...now no matter how I set up the sync on my Icon, it is very inconsistent.

jdfry15

May 19, 2013
Visit site
My gmail isn't syncing either. I have metromail and the stock mail that I use for my gmail and neither seem to be working properly. I've gone in and looked at the setting and everything seems the same. If it keeps up I'll delete my accounts and set them up again and see if that works.

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had the same issue with their Icon or other WP? I did a factory reset and have the same problem. If I was at my desk, my iphone would notify me of new emails before my computer would...now no matter how I set up the sync on my Icon, it is very inconsistent.

I do, nor sure why but happens a log at night

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Had problems with my gmail account too, was getting an error code every time I opened it. I unchecked the calendar and all is good. I thought it was just me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon